Review Babylon 5 (1994)

michaellevenson

Member: Rank 8
It was always nice to see Mr Morden getting his comeuppance, a slimy human agent of the mysteriously alien race The Shadows. Here our favourite Centauri character Londo solved the problem of how to persuade Morden to get his Shadow pals off of the planet.

McQualude

Member: Rank 3
These clips remind me why I loved that show so much. I really want to see it again someday. I keep hoping against hope they would update the terrible cgi and come out with a new release.

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
There was a story on the IMDB where Garibaldi and O'Hare were driving somewhere together! I'm not sure if it was true or not but it sure as hell made me laugh! I have also heard they didn't like each other in real life due to O'Hare trying it on with Garibaldi's wife! but not sure about that one either!
JB

Cloister56

Member: Rank 3
There is a great space combat game called Freespace. It and it's sequel tell a story which always made me think of Babylon 5.
There is a war between the Terrans and the Versudans but a third race appears called the Shivans. They are kept very mysterious with you learning bit by bit about them.
The ships are very functional like the ones in B5 and the Shivans are very similar to the Shadows.
They are fantastic games and well worth a go if you like space combat.

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
That's an old argument and one that I cannot really answer as I've only seen the first season and a few episodes of DS9 but I have seen the entirety of B5!
JB