Fun BAKER'S DOZEN - 13 Film Quotations

Lucas

Member: Rank 4
13 Film Quotations...

01. "We all go a little mad sometimes." - Anthony Perkins - PSYCHO
02. "A martini. Shaken, not stirred.” - Sean Connery - GOLDFINGER (1964).
03. "Everybody relax, I'm here." - Kurt Russell - BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA (1986)
04. "Tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper." - Pat O'Brien - KNUTE ROCKNE, ALL AMERICAN.
05. "I will fuck you like a pig!" - J.K. Simmons - WHIPLASH
06. "They call me Mister Tibbs!" - Sidney Poitier - IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT.
07. "Now I have another reason to hate Christmas." - Phoebe Cates - GREMLINS
08. "The horror... The horror" - Marlon Bando - APOCALYPSE NOW.
09. "Everyone in the hood been up in her! She got more kids than Mrs. Wayans!" - Marlon Wayans - DON'T BE A MENACE TO SOUTH CENTRAL WHILE DRINKING YOUR JUICE IN THE HOOD (1996)
10. "Everyone!" - Gary Oldman - LEON: THE PROFESSIONAL.
11. "I love magic" - Daniel Radcliffe - HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE
12. "John Doe has the upper hand now." - Morgan Freeman - SE7EN.
13 "The Power of Christ compels you!" - Max Von Sydow - THE EXORCIST

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

01. "The Power of Christ compels you!" - Jason Miller - THE EXORCIST

filmfan95

Member: Rank 3
13 Film Quotations...

02. "Don't f*ck with the babysitter!" - Elisabeth Shue - ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING

Lucas

New
13 Film Quotations...

02. "Don't f*ck with the babysitter!" - Elisabeth Shue - ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING
03. "Everything is awesome" - fucking everyone in - THE LEGO MOVIE

filmfan95

13 Film Quotations...

04. "Did you know that your great great grand uncle, Bullroarer Took, was so large that he could ride a real horse? Well he could! In the Battle of the Green Fields he charged the Goblin ranks. Knocked the Goblin King's head clean off, and it sailed a hundred yards through the air and went down a rabbit hole. And thus the battle was won... and the game of Golf invented at the same time." - Ian Mckellen - THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

04. "Did you know that your great great grand uncle, Bullroarer Took, was so large that he could ride a real horse? Well he could! In the Battle of the Green Fields he charged the Goblin ranks. Knocked the Goblin King's head clean off, and it sailed a hundred yards through the air and went down a rabbit hole. And thus the battle was won... and the game of Golf invented at the same time." - Ian Mckellen - THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY
05. "You don't have to be the bad guy. You are the most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe. And you are capable of amazing things. Because you are the Special. And so am I. And so is everyone. The prophecy is made up, but it's also true. It's about all of us. Right now, it's about you. And you... still... can change everything." - Chris Pratt - THE LEGO MOVIE

filmfan95

13 Film Quotations...

05. "You don't have to be the bad guy. You are the most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe. And you are capable of amazing things. Because you are the Special. And so am I. And so is everyone. The prophecy is made up, but it's also true. It's about all of us. Right now, it's about you. And you... still... can change everything." - Chris Pratt - THE LEGO MOVIE
06. "This is a sign, Stuart. Like the Burning Bush. Only it a carburetor and I'm not Moses. But it's telling you something; Let your people go." - Nathan Lane - STUART LITTLE 2

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

06. "This is a sign, Stuart. Like the Burning Bush. Only it a carburetor and I'm not Moses. But it's telling you something; Let your people go." - Nathan Lane - STUART LITTLE 2
07. "Mediocrities everywhere... I absolve you... I absolve you... I absolve you... I absolve you... I absolve you all." - F. Murray Abraham - AMADEUS

filmfan95

13 Film Quotations...

07. "Mediocrities everywhere... I absolve you... I absolve you... I absolve you... I absolve you... I absolve you all." - F. Murray Abraham - AMADEUS
08. "Well, bust my buttons!" - Frank Morgan - THE WIZARD OF OZ

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

09. "I guess I'll see you in the movies." - Ryan Gosling - LA LA LAND

filmfan95

13 Film Quotations...

10. "This is gonna be fun! We can stay up late, swapping manly stories, and in the mornin' I'm makin' waffles!" - Eddie Murphy - SHREK

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

10. "This is gonna be fun! We can stay up late, swapping manly stories, and in the mornin' I'm makin' waffles!" - Eddie Murphy - SHREK
11. "Now that's a proper introduction." - Amy Adams - ARRIVAL

filmfan95

13 Film Quotations...

12. "Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory." - Harrison Ford - INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

12. "Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory." - Harrison Ford - INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM
13. "No shit." - Jesse Eisenberg - THE SOCIAL NETWORK

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

01. "You're not an asshole, Mark. You're just trying so hard to be." - Rashida Jones - THE SOCIAL NETWORK

filmfan95

13 Film Quotations...

01. "You're not an asshole, Mark. You're just trying so hard to be." - Rashida Jones - THE SOCIAL NETWORK
02. "You will have to manage without pocket handkerchiefs, and a good many other things, Bilbo Baggins, before we reach our journey's end. You were born to the rolling hills and little rivers of the Shire. But home is now behind you. The world is ahead." - Ian Mckellen - THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

02. "You will have to manage without pocket handkerchiefs, and a good many other things, Bilbo Baggins, before we reach our journey's end. You were born to the rolling hills and little rivers of the Shire. But home is now behind you. The world is ahead." - Ian Mckellen - THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY
03. "Rosebud." - Orson Welles - CITIZEN KANE

filmfan95

13 Film Quotations...

04. "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles-per-hour, you're gonna see some serious sh*t." - Christopher Lloyd - BACK TO THE FUTURE

redwax

Member: Rank 2
13 Film Quotations...

04. "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles-per-hour, you're gonna see some serious sh*t." - Christopher Lloyd - BACK TO THE FUTURE
05. "E.T. phone home." - Pat Welsh - E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL

filmfan95

13 Film Quotations...

05. "E.T. phone home." - Pat Welsh - E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL
06. "Back where I come from, there are people who spend their days doing good deeds. They are called... phila... uh... phi... um... uh... good deed doers." - Frank Morgan - THE WIZARD OF OZ