Fun BAKER'S DOZEN - 13 Film Quotations

redwax

Member: Rank 2
13 Film Quotations...

01. "You're not an asshole, Mark. You're just trying so hard to be." - Rashida Jones - THE SOCIAL NETWORK
02. "You will have to manage without pocket handkerchiefs, and a good many other things, Bilbo Baggins, before we reach our journey's end. You were born to the rolling hills and little rivers of the Shire. But home is now behind you. The world is ahead." - Ian Mckellen - THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY
03. "Rosebud." - Orson Welles - CITIZEN KANE
04. "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles-per-hour, you're gonna see some serious sh*t." - Christopher Lloyd - BACK TO THE FUTURE
05. "E.T. phone home." - Pat Welsh - E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL
06. "Back where I come from, there are people who spend their days doing good deeds. They are called... phila... uh... phi... um... uh... good deed doers." - Frank Morgan - THE WIZARD OF OZ
07. "Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!" - Alfonso Bedoya - THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE

Lucas

Member: Rank 4
13 Film Quotations...

01. "You're not an asshole, Mark. You're just trying so hard to be." - Rashida Jones - THE SOCIAL NETWORK
02. "You will have to manage without pocket handkerchiefs, and a good many other things, Bilbo Baggins, before we reach our journey's end. You were born to the rolling hills and little rivers of the Shire. But home is now behind you. The world is ahead." - Ian Mckellen - THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY
04. "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles-per-hour, you're gonna see some serious sh*t." - Christopher Lloyd - BACK TO THE FUTURE
06. "Back where I come from, there are people who spend their days doing good deeds. They are called... phila... uh... phi... um... uh... good deed doers." - Frank Morgan - THE WIZARD OF OZ
07. "Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!" - Alfonso Bedoya - THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE
08. "Hope." - Tim Robbins - THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION

filmfan95

Member: Rank 3
13 Film Quotations...

08. "Hope." - Tim Robbins - THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION
09. "Elementary, my dear Watson." - Various actors - SHERLOCK HOLMES

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

08. "Elementary, my dear Watson." - Various actors - SHERLOCK HOLMES
09. "If I saw a competitor drowning, I'd shove a hose down his throat." - Michael Keaton - THE FOUNDER

filmfan95

13 Film Quotations...

09. "If I saw a competitor drowning, I'd shove a hose down his throat." - Michael Keaton - THE FOUNDER
10. "See, I know you doubt me. True, I often thank of Bag End. I miss my books and my armchair. See, that's where I belong. That's home. And that's why I came back. Because you don't have one. But I will help you take it back if I can." - Martin Freeman - THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

10. "See, I know you doubt me. True, I often thank of Bag End. I miss my books and my armchair. See, that's where I belong. That's home. And that's why I came back. Because you don't have one. But I will help you take it back if I can." - Martin Freeman - THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY
11. "Do not pity the dead Harry, pity the living, and above all those who lived without love." - Michael Gambon - HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2

GobekliTepe1

Member: Rank 1
13 Film Quotations...

11. "Do not pity the dead Harry, pity the living, and above all those who lived without love." - Michael Gambon - HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2
12. "Goodbye, Englishman. Fate does not always make the right man King, but you were the finest Elfburg of them all."--C. Aubrey Smith--THE PRISONER IF ZENDA

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

12. "Goodbye, Englishman. Fate does not always make the right man King, but you were the finest Elfburg of them all."--C. Aubrey Smith--THE PRISONER IF ZENDA
13. "No, I am your father" - James Earl Jones - THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

redwax

Member: Rank 2
13 Film Quotations...

1. "Noooo!" - Mark Hamill - THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
2. "We've got a date with destiny, and it looks like she's ordered the lobster." - William H. Macy - MYSTERY MEN

filmfan95

13 Film Quotations...

2. "We've got a date with destiny, and it looks like she's ordered the lobster." - William H. Macy - MYSTERY MEN
3. "HARRY! DID YA PUT YER NAME IN THE GARBLERAFAR?!?!" - Michael Gambon - HARRY POTTER AND TE GOBLET OF FIRE

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

3. "HARRY! DID YA PUT YER NAME IN THE GARBLERAFAR?!?!" - Michael Gambon - HARRY POTTER AND TE GOBLET OF FIRE
4. "I don't like sand." - Hayden Christensen - STAR WARS: EPISODE II - ATTACK OF THE CLONES

filmfan95

13 Film Quotations...

4. "I don't like sand." - Hayden Christensen - STAR WARS: EPISODE II - ATTACK OF THE CLONES
5. "I'm Batman." - Michael Keaton - BATMAN

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

6. "I'm Batman." - Christian Bale - BATMAN BEGINS

filmfan95

LOL

13 Film Quotations...

7. "What killed the dinosaurs? The ice age!" - Arnold Schwartzeneger - BATMAN AND ROBIN

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

7. "What killed the dinosaurs? The ice age!" - Arnold Schwartzeneger - BATMAN AND ROBIN
8. "Cool party!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger - BATMAN AND ROBIN

filmfan95

13 Film Quotations...

9. "Let's kick some ice!" - Arnold Schwarzeneger - Batman and Robin

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

10. "Freeze well!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger - BATMAN AND ROBIN

filmfan95

13 Film Quotations...

11. "This is why Superman works alone." - George Clooney - BATMAN AND ROBIN

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

11. "This is why Superman works alone." - George Clooney - BATMAN AND ROBIN
12. "Batman and Robin not Robin and Batman!" - Chris O'Donnell - BATMAN AND ROBIN