Fun BAKER'S DOZEN - 13 Film Quotations

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
13 Film Quotations...

01. "You said it; they stink on ice." - Mel Brooks - HISTORY OF THE WORLD: PART I
02. "Good evening, Clarice." - Anthony Hopkins - THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
03. "Hello, everybody. This is Mrs. Norman Maine." - Judy Garland - A STAR IS BORN
04. "Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!" - Dick Emery - YELLOW SUBMARINE
05. "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - Jack Nicholson - BATMAN (1989)
06. "Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!" - Katharine Hepburn - ON GOLDEN POND.
07. "He said, I can smell your cunt." - Jodie Foster - THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
08. "Listen, you donkey-raping shit eater!" - Matt Stone - SOUTH PARK: BIGGER, LONGER, & UNCUT
09. "I'm the King of the World” - Leonardo DiCaprio - TITANIC.

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
13 Film Quotations...

01. "You said it; they stink on ice." - Mel Brooks - HISTORY OF THE WORLD: PART I
03. "Hello, everybody. This is Mrs. Norman Maine." - Judy Garland - A STAR IS BORN
04. "Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!" - Dick Emery - YELLOW SUBMARINE
05. "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - Jack Nicholson - BATMAN (1989)
06. "Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!" - Katharine Hepburn - ON GOLDEN POND.
08. "Listen, you donkey-raping shit eater!" - Matt Stone - SOUTH PARK: BIGGER, LONGER, & UNCUT
10. "Just because Ralphie's a faggot doesn't mean he's an asshole." - Heather Matarazzo - WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE

filmfan95

Member: Rank 3
13 Film Quotations...

10. "Just because Ralphie's a faggot doesn't mean he's an asshole." - Heather Matarazzo - WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
11. "Someone once said, 'Why torture yourself when life will do it for you?' Who said that? I did! Go ahead and quote me." - Hillary Wolf - BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY... THEY GET EVEN

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

11. "Someone once said, 'Why torture yourself when life will do it for you?' Who said that? I did! Go ahead and quote me." - Hillary Wolf - BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY... THEY GET EVEN
12. "Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star!" - Warner Baxter - 42ND STREET.

duzit

Feb 9, 2017New #106

13 Film Quotations...

12. "Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star!" - Warner Baxter - 42ND STREET.
13. "Sit Sir Sit" - Johnny Depp - SWEENEY TODD - (2007)

duzit

13 Film Quotations...

01. "Who's on first?” - Bud Abbott - THE NAUGHTY NINETIES.
02. "After all, tomorrow is another day!" - Vivien Leigh (Scarlett O'Hara) - GONE WITH THE WIND

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

02. "After all, tomorrow is another day!" - Vivien Leigh (Scarlett O'Hara) - GONE WITH THE WIND
03. "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary." - Robin Williams - DEAD POETS SOCIETY.

filmfan95

Member: Rank 3
13 Film Quotations...

03. "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary." - Robin Williams - DEAD POETS SOCIETY.
04. "Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?" - Ray Bolger - THE WIZARD OF OZ

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

04. "Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?" - Ray Bolger - THE WIZARD OF OZ
05. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." - Patrick Swayze - DIRTY DANCING.

duzit

13 Film Quotations...

06. "GET OFF MY PLANE" - Harrison Ford - Air Force One (1997)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

07. "Bond, James Bond" - Sean Connery - DR NO (1962).

duzit

13 Film Quotations...

08. "Open the pod bay doors, please, HAL." Keir Dullea 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

08. "Open the pod bay doors, please, HAL." Keir Dullea 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)
09. "I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that." - Douglas Rain - 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY (1968).

duzit

13 Film Quotations...

09. "I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that." - Douglas Rain - 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY (1968).
10. "Take your stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty ape."- TAYLOR (Charlton Heston)
Planet of the Apes (1968)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

10. "Take your stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty ape."- TAYLOR (Charlton Heston)
Planet of the Apes (1968)
11. “In one of the countless billions of galaxies in the universe lies a medium-sized star. And one of its satellites, a green and insignificant planet, is now dead.” - Paul Frees - BENEATH THE PLANET OF THE APES (1970).

duzit

@ant-mac

Are you stalking me?:emoji_walking:
11. “In one of the countless billions of galaxies in the universe lies a medium-sized star. And one of its satellites, a green and insignificant planet, is now dead.” - Paul Frees - BENEATH THE PLANET OF THE APES (1970).

ant-mac

@ant-mac

Are you stalking me?:emoji_walking:
No, just your quotes... :emoji_wink: