Review Ben is Back (2018)

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
LDDQHma.jpg

Ben is Back

Director: Peter Hedges (“Dan in Real Life,” “Pieces of April”)

Cast: Julia Roberts, Holly Burns, Lucas Hedges, Ben Burns

Details: Filmmaker Peter Hedges teams with his son, the suddenly in demand “Manchester by the Sea” and “Lady Bird” actor Lucas Hedges, for this Christmas set tale that has also managed to rope in Julia Roberts. Hedges plays a young man who returns home to his unsuspecting family on Christmas Eve and his mother soon learns he is very much in harm’s way. During the next 24 hours, she must do everything in her power to avoid the family being ripped apart.

Last edited:

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
Honest to god Doc..... when I read the title of the thread my first thought was "Holy Cats Batman! They're doing yet another rat movie only this time he'll probably take over the world"! See Jurassic Park 2 Reboot if you're confused. I mean, you all know I love rodents; but at least mine are cute, soft and fuzzy and don't grow balls the size of their own heads!!

Although that most likely makes them easier to reach and we've all heard the "dog jokes" so we know the "envy" is out there.....

Bad, bad, naughty Norwegian girl!!!!!! :emoji_no_good: :emoji_ok_woman: :emoji_raising_hand:
Bedtime now but I'll be back................... wahahahaha :emoji_kiss: