Running time 60 mins.
Production company(s) Lou Shaw Productions
MGM Television
Distributor Warner Bros. Television Distribution
Release
Original network
CBS
Original release March 5 – March 19, 1980

Beyond Westworld is a 1980 American television series that carried on the story of the 1973 feature film Westworld while making no reference to its 1976 motion picture sequel Futureworld.

Overview

It featured Jim McMullan as Security Chief John Moore of the Delos Corporation. The story revolved around John Moore having to stop the evil scientist, Quaid, as he planned to use the robots in Delos to try to take over the world. Despite being nominated for two Primetime Emmy Awards (Outstanding Achievement in Makeup and Outstanding Art Direction For a Series), only five episodes were produced, and only three of them aired before cancellation.

Cast
DVD release
On July 29, 2014, Warner Home Video released the complete series on DVD in Region 1 via their Warner Archive Collectionmanufactured-on-demand service.

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
I remember this show from hot afternoons in the early eighties! Wasn't that good really, just a robot spy of the week and how to take over the world plot show! I did like the baddie's female robot who used to turn up in a few episodes though but I can't remember her name! Anyone?
JB