ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I can honestly say I've never watched an episode. Unless the CORONATION STREET cameos in DIMENSIONS IN TIME count.
I think that was before his time on the TV series.

However, it did feature in an episode of RED DWARF a few years ago.

And no, I've never seen an episode of it either. I've just never been that desperate to commit suicide by boredom...

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
That was during Series IX, right? The three part one where they go back to Earth and find out they're part of a television program? Great stuff.

The last time I attempted suicide by boredom, I tried watching SEX IN THE CITY. The horror....

ant-mac

That was during Series IX, right? The three part one where they go back to Earth and find out they're part of a television program? Great stuff.
That's right. It was a thinly veiled homage to BLADE RUNNER.
The last time I attempted suicide by boredom, I tried watching SEX IN THE CITY. The horror....
I wouldn't mind trying to attempt suicide with Kim Cattrall, but only if she wore the pointed ears from STAR TREK VI: THE UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY. ;)

michaellevenson

Member: Rank 8
Which episodes make your top three? And the worst?
1.Star One
brilliant climax to everything Blake fought for, Servalan becomes President, Travis dies, Blake and Avon's touching final scene.
2. Pressure Point
I was shocked as a teenager watching this, Gan's death was out of the blue and so dramatic as was the whole Control hoax.
3. Orbit
Avon and Vila in the shuttle, need I say more.
THE WORST
Got be VOLCANO Simply the acting is terrible, the Pyroans deserve their fate. Man of peace Hower cold bloodedly kills his son and Mori is a cringe worthy idiot.
Voice From The Past runs it pretty close.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
1. Blake.

Even if the first 45 minutes had been rubbish, that ending just blew me away. But the rest of the episode was good too.

2. Pressure Point.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

3. Terminal. Oh Avon, you fool!!!

Worst...

Horizon.

The Keeper. Just seemed an unnecessary episode and pure filler before Star One.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Blake_s_7_actor_Gareth_Thomas_dies.jpg

Please post and discuss the life and career of the late Gareth Thomas here...

Gareth Thomas (Blake's 7) Tribute by Stephen Greif on BBC Radio Wales. Interviewed by Peter Johnson (Good Morning Wales) on 14/04/2016.
RIP Gareth Thomas, you will be missed

Last edited:

ant-mac

In the final moments, on Gauda Prime, as he stood astride Blake's corpse and smiled, we all know what he was thinking...

"In the end, winning is the only safety."