Review BLAKE'S 7: TIME SQUAD - Episode 04

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
At first I just thought Zen was being difficult. It would have been helpful if he had explained why he wasn’t letting the ship in.

Speaking of, I felt Avon was pressured to save Blake and Jenna by Vila and Gan standing there.

When Cally appeared, I wondered if she would become another crew member. It’s nice to have more than one woman on board.

michaellevenson

Member: Rank 8
Ohh, I represent the women on this board? That’s a lot of pressure! :emoji_scream:
Glad you're with us. Your point about Zen; Gan mentioned a limiter that Zen might have, he of course knows about such things, and Zen said something about wisdom must be gathered not given. Avon particularly doesn't trust Zen, maybe Zen doesn't trust the crew, or is programmed to let the crew have the freedom to behave as they wish unless it endangers the ship.
As Jenna said, " I think he (Zen) tried to warn us"

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Glad you're with us. Your point about Zen; Gan mentioned a limiter that Zen might have, he of course knows about such things, and Zen said something about wisdom must be gathered not given. Avon particularly doesn't trust Zen, maybe Zen doesn't trust the crew, or is programmed to let the crew have the freedom to behave as they wish unless it endangers the ship.
As Jenna said, " I think he (Zen) tried to warn us"
Perhaps he has his own set of robotic or artificial intelligence laws that he must follow?

In a similar vein to those created by Isaac Asimov.