Review Bless This House (1971)

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Sorry, but having bought up the multiverse, I now can't watch the above clip now without seeing Sid as Bond - going "Chh-worrrrrrrrr!" under his breath at the sight of Honey!
Imagine that sequence if it had been accurate to the novel...

She wore a thick leather belt to hold her knife - and nothing else.

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
Ursula Andress was a very pretty woman and one of the best ladies in the Bond films and she kept her looks for many a year to come! For me it's a coin toss between her and Jill St.John as my favourite Bond girls!
JB

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Ursula Andress was a very pretty woman and one of the best ladies in the Bond films and she kept her looks for many a year to come! For me it's a coin toss between her and Jill St.John as my favourite Bond girls!
JB
My two favourite Bond girls both come from the same film - OHMSS.

Diana Rigg as Contessa Teresa di Vicenzo and Joanna Lumley as an English girl, or one of Blofeld's Angels of Death.

johnnybear

Diana Rigg and Joanna Lumley were very attractive women I agree but somehow for me a little light on the load if you get my drift?
JB

johnnybear

I've always liked my women to be very curvy to say the least but hey, Diana Rigg was a very pretty lady and Joanna Lumley should have played Purdie with long hair as they originally wanted!
JB