Review Colin Clive

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10

Never to be forgotten as Baron Frankenstein in the 1931 classic horror film, but he had many other roles in his career.

Chat and post about Colin Clive here....

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

Died tragically young, but immortalised as Frankenstein.

I will have to see Journey's End one day, the first film that James Whale directed him in.

BruceVail

Member: Rank 1
Lafayette, I have ARRIVED! I moved twice during the time when we came to the new site, and was on and off-line until the new Cable Package could be activated. It took seven days tor the first setup, plus an additional appointment, because the first techies neglected to tell me that I had to turn on the CABLE BOX! (Never dealt with a 40" FLAT SCREEN or DVR, either)

It's very sad about JE, Dr. "O"... It's been allowed to degrade to the point that it would cost the whole Bank of England to even START the process. Fortunately, though, there are adequate "grey markets" available for decent prices.

Are Hob-Nob, and Telegonus over here yet? Tell them that "Bruce Vail" has finally arrived!

JSJOURNEY'S END JIMMY AND DENNIS 1929.jpg

Doctor Omega

Doctor Omega

I always thought that Colin Clive had a haunting, tortured quality to him that served him well in the role of Baron Frankenstein.