BJS

Member: Rank 1
I remember that Mackenzie Rosman (Ruthie in 7th Heaven) did a lingerie shoot for a magazine and upset the pearl clutches because even though she was in her twenties she looked younger. Is Katy Manning (with Dalek) the only Who actor to pose for a lads mag?

ant-mac

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
I remember that Mackenzie Rosman (Ruthie in 7th Heaven) did a lingerie shoot for a magazine and upset the pearl clutches because even though she was in her twenties she looked younger. Is Katy Manning (with Dalek) the only Who actor to pose for a lads mag?
No idea.

I've never had any personal interest in such publications.

Not that I think there's anything wrong with them.

ant-mac

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
I still enjoy AN UNEARTHLY CHILD through to DOCTOR WHO: THE MOVIE, but I've never cared for New Who... and I feel the series should have ended at the end of the Doctor's "natural" life, when Matt Smith left.

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
As I said on Planet Mondas, my pick for 14th Doctor is Jameela Jamil (IF Whittaker leaves) although with Chibnall at the helm, she could well be wasted on a lot of subpar scripts and an inability to characterize her properly, as happened with my all-time favorite Capaldi (WHO WAS ROBBED).