Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Doctor Who Season 12 Rumor | The Shaming of David Tennant

Doctor Who Season 12 is going to be vastly worse than Season 11 according to rumors from a source with direct knowledge of the production. You won't believe what Jodie Whittaker is going to do to David Tennant, as well as all the male doctors of the past, in an upcoming crossover special. If this doesn't get our blood boiling, you're not a Doctor Who fan.

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
Doctor Who Season 12 Rumor | The Shaming of David Tennant

My son who is Tennantine has told me that DT is returning to the show next year with her! Is that true? I've no idea as I don't watch the pile of poo anymore! but if she thinks she can deride our past heros and get away with it then she's got another thing coming!
JB

Doctor Omega

The first I have heard of this was a few minutes ago when I spotted the above video in my feed. Not sure if it is true for certain or not. I can't help but hope that the villain they have to team up to fight is the dreaded YERTITZ though. It would, imo, be all too appropriate, in an inappropriate kind of way. :emoji_confused:

Doctor Omega

Having said that, I am not even sure what he looks like.

Perhaps they should keep him in the shadows and never actually show us Yertitz? :emoji_confused:

Doctor Omega

Untitled.jpg

SEASON 12...

Episodes 1 to 10.

THE BAD FATHER

THE DOCTOR'S SAME-SEX RELATIONSHIP

THE BAD WHITE STRAIGHT MAN

THE RAINBOW-COLOURED SCARF

MARCH OF THE CYBERWOMEN

SHE'S NOT EVIL, SHE'S JUST MISUNDERSTOOD

HE'S NOT MISUNDERSTOOD, HE'S JUST EVIL

THE EVIL THAT WHITE STRAIGHT MEN DO

THE RETURN OF THE BAD WHITE STRAIGHT MAN

THE MAN FROM MAR-A-LAGO

And the New Year's Day special and regeneration story...

CELEBRATING THE WHITE MALE GAZE

Ant-Mac tried to warn us back in January this year.....

Did we listen? :emoji_disappointed:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Having said that, I am not even sure what he looks like.

Perhaps they should keep him in the shadows and never actually show us Yertitz? :emoji_confused:
No, I strongly disagree.

I believe everyone should know about and be able to identify Yertitz!

In fact, I feel they should do a newspaper story about Yertitz and publish a full-page photograph... on page 3. :emoji_wink:

Doctor Omega

They should have a scene where, despite all his crimes, he has thrown himself on the Doctor's mercy and she stands in defence of him. saying, against an army of alien Bounty Hunters "This man is protected!" as he cowers in the hut behind her like the disgusting straight white male that he ultimately is.

But the leader of the Bounty Hunters is having none of it and bellows "SHOW US YERTITZ" at the Doctor, which, if nothing else, will cause the internet to melt five minutes later. :emoji_scream:

ant-mac

They should have a scene where, despite all his crimes, he has thrown himself on the Doctor's mercy and she stands in defence of him. saying, against an army of alien Bounty Hunters "This man is protected!" as he cowers in the hut behind her like the disgusting straight white male that he ultimately is.

But the leader of the Bounty Hunters is having none of it and bellows "SHOW US YERTITZ" at the Doctor, which, if nothing else, will cause the internet to melt five minutes later. :emoji_scream:
It depends if anyone's watching...

And if they give a fuck.

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
If Tennant returns he'll lose a lot of fan interest! Especially from those of us that don't watch the show anymore and only know what's going on from posts on this forum!
JB

ant-mac

If Tennant returns he'll lose a lot of fan interest! Especially from those of us that don't watch the show anymore and only know what's going on from posts on this forum!
JB
I often said I found him extremely irritating whenever he got on his high horse and starting preaching and trying to be the last word...

I always hoped someone would bitch slap him and put him back in his place when he did this...

But I can see now that something was missing...

A baseball bat.

Doctor Omega

Tying in with this is this video showing Tennant a few weeks ago talking about "if he came back" and appeared on the show......

Doctor Omega

And the latest rumor...
Wow! "Victor Van Doomcock" is a fantastic character, imo, with a great look, great voice - and he also broadcasts from the centre of the Earth! What's not to love?

I preferred watching and listening to him than the show itself.

And I completely agree with everything he says here.

ant-mac

Wow! "Victor Van Doomcock" is a fantastic character, imo, with a great look, great voice - and he also broadcasts from the centre of the Earth! What's not to love?

I preferred watching and listening to him than the show itself.

And I completely agree with everything he says here.
Yes, I like the aesthetic of his videos and the effort he puts into them.

I would also like welcome him and pledge my undying allegiance and loyalty to him as our new master and overlord when he finally conquers the world. :emoji_grin: