Fun Dumb Beliefs?

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Should Neil have done as asked to end this man's ravings?

Or was his response the right thing to do, even though it just confirms to the man that it is "proof" and that he is right? :emoji_alien:

neil is a huge christian..he knows he would be lying to god if he did swear on the holy bible!

Last edited:

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
When I still posted on Facebook, I had posted some videos of people proving how creationism was crap. I had a friend who sent me links to some site called Facts in Genesis, or something to that effect. She couldn't understand that, for me to take "evidence" seriously, it can't come from a biased site.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
When I still posted on Facebook, I had posted some videos of people proving how creationism was crap. I had a friend who sent me links to some site called Facts in Genesis, or something to that effect. She couldn't understand that, for me to take "evidence" seriously, it can't come from a biased site.
I recently saw a conservative poster using evidence to prove that a group progressive protestors displayed crude and rude behaviour that reflected badly upon progressives everywhere. It is true that there was swearing, but nothing that hasn't been heard before from both sides of politics.

His source?

INFOWARS... :emoji_anguished:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
It's amazing how many comments I see on the interwebs these days that complain about the evil "mainstream media" and their alleged bias, then go on to talk about how Fox News, Infowars and Breitbart are giving an alternative to that bias. Because apparently, alternative facts are better than reporting the truth.
FOX NEWS - Where Trump goes for a blow job.

INFOWARS - Home to the Human shit stain.

BREITBART - Former home to the Human scab.

Doctor Omega

Two irreconcilable viewpoints....

The guy taking on Dawkins was a bit dumb though. He should have brought this guy to the meeting with him....

A man who goes by Vissarion, lives in Siberia, Russia and Claims to be the second coming of Jesus Christ and runs a cult!

16x9 travels to Siberia to meet a former police officer who claims to have lived his past life as Jesus Christ. Martin Himel reports.

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

More of our "hero" harassing those damned lying astronauts.....

Until, finally, another astronaut has had enough of that guy and swears on the bible......

... but not without getting in a few choice comments!

I don't think he was expecting one of them to do that! :emoji_confused:

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

Quite a few people believe that Michelle Obama is a man, apparently, and that Joan Rivers was bumped off for blurting this fact out.....

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

And that old classic....

Nicholas Cage is a vampire....

Absolute nonsense of course, but he does seem to react rather oddly....

No, no, stop it Omega, you idiot!

Last edited:

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
I'll post this for a chuckle. I know it'll piss someone off and I'm going to hell for saying this one.....
dumbest thing people believe Jesus is white.
*ducks under desk, grabs riot gear*

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

I actually do not rule out the possibility that Hitler escaped from the bunker.

But that nose on Crespi puts the mockers on it being him i.m.o. :emoji_laughing: