Review Fahrenheit 11/9 (2018)

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
I read that he doesn’t mention Trump that much, and that he skewers the Democrats as much as the Republicans, which they deserve but is also odd considering he wants us to vote for them in November. Did you see the movie?

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
No, not seen it myself yet. Just been looking at all the newer movies on their way and this one came up.

I watched BOWLING AT COLUMBINE where he confronted Charlton Heston.

I have read denunciations of Moore, saying that his documentary personae is in stark contrast to who he really is and that he is just as corrupt and elitist as the people he hounds, but whether that is true or not he is certainly braver than I in taking on idiots with guns - who tend to fire first and think last. :emoji_alien:

Truth be told, I keep expecting him to come to a sticky end at the hands of some lunatic, sadly.

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
Leftists who criticize Democrats are usually branded “elitist”. I voted for Hillary Clinton because she’s not Trump, but I dislike her because she’s a hawk who really kissed AIPAC’s ass during her campaign. And Bill Clinton really shredded social safety nets - people just give him a pass because, you guessed it, he’s a Democrat. Democrats can get away with a lot because some liberals don’t want to criticize them. If it’s not a Republican, it’s fine with them.

I loved “Bowling for Columbine”. I saw it in the theater twice.