Review Grace and Frankie (2015-)

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10

Grace and Frankie is an American comedy-drama web television series that originally streamed on Netflix on May 8, 2015.

The series was created by Marta Kauffman and Howard J. Morris, and stars Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin in the title roles of Grace and Frankie, two unlikely friends who are brought together after their husbands announce they are in love and plan to get married.

Sam Waterston, Martin Sheen, Brooklyn Decker, Ethan Embry, June Diane Raphael, and Baron Vaughn co-star in supporting roles.

On May 26, 2015, Netflix renewed the series for a second season which premiered on May 6, 2016.

On December 10, 2016, Netflix announced that the show would have a third season which premiered on March 24, 2017

duzit

Member: Rank 6
I just binged on season 3 and it is just as good as seasons 1 & 2. It's such a well written series that deals with all kinds of situations and changes facing people in their senior years. Fonda & Tomlin are at the center of the show, but there is a fine supporting cast with Sheen & Waterson holding their own. All are at the top of their game, bringing excellent performances by all. If you're interested in this, you definitely need to start with S1 & work your way thru S3. I guarantee you will not regret it and you'll be in stitches, it's a real hoot.
WARNING: There are very mature issues/words for mature viewing only :emoji_purple_heart:

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I've still only seen the first season. My wife has watched all three and said they're all really good, so I will eventually binge them. That is, come summer, after my super hero shows are done.