Fun Guess The Movie From The Quote?

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
THE BLUES BROTHERS.

"That's one thing about our Harry, he doesn't play any favorites. Harry hates everybody. Limeys, Micks, Hebs, Niggers, Honkies, Fat Daigoes, Chinks, you name it."

Hint: This is not a Quentin Tarantino film. :emoji_wink:

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Gladiator (Historically inaccurate, but such a fun movie)

"You think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some shit?"

chainsaw_metal1

Live And Let Die.

"You can't join us. You're a monster to them. Why do you think I ran when I saw you, even though I was assigned to spy on you? Because I was so terrified, what I'd heard about you. You're a legend in the city. Moving by day, instead of night, leaving as evidence of your existence bloodless corpses. Many of the people you destroyed were still alive! Many of them were loved ones of the people in my group."

ant-mac

Live And Let Die.

"You can't join us. You're a monster to them. Why do you think I ran when I saw you, even though I was assigned to spy on you? Because I was so terrified, what I'd heard about you. You're a legend in the city. Moving by day, instead of night, leaving as evidence of your existence bloodless corpses. Many of the people you destroyed were still alive! Many of them were loved ones of the people in my group."
Without any research, I'll take a stab and say the original film version of I AM LEGEND, THE LAST MAN ON EARTH, starring Vincent Price.

In my opinion, it's still the most accurate and best film version of that story.

chainsaw_metal1

In my opinion, it's still the most accurate and best film version of that story.
You are correct on every point. The Omega Man is a fun film, but no where near what the novel was. And the Will Smith movie? The less said about that film, the better. The Vincent Price classic takes some liberties, but it stays very close to the book, and it's still a very creepy movie.

chainsaw_metal1

Ha! Smokey And The Bandit! Classic!

Another easy one.

"I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil."

ant-mac

Another easy one.

"I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil."
Of course...

DONALD TRUMP - THE MOVIE!

No, wait...

HALLOWEEN?

chainsaw_metal1

It's either Metropolis, or Sexbot 9: Rise of the Sexbot Overlords.

"You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitro glycerin plant."

ant-mac

It's either Metropolis, or Sexbot 9: Rise of the Sexbot Overlords.

"You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitro glycerin plant."
It's METROPOLIS, but tell me more about this other film you mentioned. It sounds like a must-see classic... in the fields of science fiction and, err... social commentary on life in the post-modern political landscape. Any nudity?

NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION.

"Oh. Uh, will you hold my wallet for me while I take the test, please? There's a thousand dollars in there... or maybe there isn't. Know what I mean?"

chainsaw_metal1

It's METROPOLIS, but tell me more about this other film you mentioned. It sounds like a must-see classic... in the fields of science fiction and, err... social commentary on life in the post-modern political landscape. Any nudity?
Filled to the brim with social commentary. The dichotomy of man vs. machine, of finding - if not love - then at least connection in a world where we have better relations with technology that with others, and the ongoing attempts by those of certain religious and political leanings to take away the freedoms and choices of others. Honestly, a brutal look at our modern world. Orwell himself couldn't have written better.

And yes, there is some nudity, but it is very tasteful. Artistic, even. The stark contrast of pale, naked human flesh against the backdrop of wires and circuitry. It makes me weep.

Oh, yes, I believe you quotes Spies Like Us. To which I respond...

"Look I want you to arrest me you asshole! Queen Elizabeth is a man! Prince Charles is a faggot! Winston Churchill was full of shit! Shakespeare's French! Fuck! Shit! Cunt! Shit! That's what I want you to do you moron!"

ant-mac

Filled to the brim with social commentary. The dichotomy of man vs. machine, of finding - if not love - then at least connection in a world where we have better relations with technology that with others, and the ongoing attempts by those of certain religious and political leanings to take away the freedoms and choices of others. Honestly, a brutal look at our modern world. Orwell himself couldn't have written better.

And yes, there is some nudity, but it is very tasteful. Artistic, even. The stark contrast of pale, naked human flesh against the backdrop of wires and circuitry. It makes me weep.

Oh, yes, I believe you quotes Spies Like Us. To which I respond...

"Look I want you to arrest me you asshole! Queen Elizabeth is a man! Prince Charles is a faggot! Winston Churchill was full of shit! Shakespeare's French! Fuck! Shit! Cunt! Shit! That's what I want you to do you moron!"
You don't have to say any more, mate. I'm off to get myself a box of tissues this very moment. I, err... sometimes get very... emotional when watching these "artistic" films.

AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON.

"But if people love poetry, they love poets. And nobody loves poetry like a Russian."

chainsaw_metal1

Doctor Zhivago, or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Russians.

"If I die first, and I almost certainly will, you will be my sole heir. There's not much in the kitty, except a set of ivory-backed hairbrushes and my library of romantic poetry, but when the time comes, these will be yours. Along with whatever we haven't already spent on whores and whiskey."