Fun Have Celebrities Faked Their Own Deaths?

Has a Celebrity Ever Faked Their Own Death?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • How do I know?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10

Whether it is Elvis, or Michael Jackson or Princess Diana or any other famous person....

Do you believe that a celebrity may have ever faked his or her own death?

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

Elvis was an Extra in Home Alone?!?

Heartbreakingly, however, some people on Youtube are NOT convinced...

"OMG, you idiots.... A director would not let just anyone be so close in the shot unless chosen. The director had to speak to this person and tell him, how he should act. You really think director Chris Columbus is so stupid he would not see "hmmm... you look like Elvis... you ARE Elvis!"

And the other thing - you really think that Elvis, if he did hoax his death would appear in a movie?? What is your IQ?!! Would you? Well, obviously you think, that if you would be famous and then you dont want to be famous anymore, so you fake your death, so NOONE would find you and then well obviously you would try to get a part in a movie, where there are hundreds of people who might be my old fans and discover me... yeah, that really seems like something AN IDIOT WITH THE LOWEST IQ would do. So, is ti you??!!! Obviously Elvis was as stupid as you!
get real, people..."

Doctor Omega

And some people are convinced that this is actually David Bowie disguised as "Jack Steven" and talking about his own recent death on Sky News...

Amyghost

Member: Rank 3
Hello! Did you not watch Bubba Ho-Tep? Of course he's still alive!
LOL! I love that movie.

I kind of doubt this for one simple, seemingly obvious reason: the very essence of celebrityhood is all about feeding the ego, being noticed. I very much doubt that anyone who's been at the center of so much adulation and attention throughout most of their entire life is able to just cold-turkey give it up and walk away, never to be heard from again. The demands of their egos wouldn't allow that, I honestly don't believe. Sooner or later they'd just have to come out of hiding if only to publicly gloat over the amazing feat they'd managed to pull off.

Amyghost

Member: Rank 3
This is one I could almost believe. Rationally, I know darned well that Bowie is really dead and that 'Jack Steven' is not a clever disguise, but I have to admit the resemblance both in facial structure and vocal timbre is a pretty spooky coincidence in this context...

Doctor Omega

2B6715F100000578-0-image-m-140_1439698567054.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ation-real-King-revealed-new-documentary.html

He sounded like Elvis, swiveled his hips like the superstar... and spent his stage life behind a mask: Tragedy of doppelganger singer who sparked speculation he was the real King is revealed in new documentary
  • Jimmy 'Orion' Ellis shot to fame after the death of Elvis Presley in 1978
  • But he hated the thought of being an Elvis impersonator and only wanted to appreciated for himself
  • However, he caught the attention of Elvis' label Sun Records who saw the potential in a 'new Elvis'
  • The label forced him to perform wearing a bejeweled mask and he was never allowed to reveal his true identity
  • Ellis wanted to be 'loved for himself', said the director of a new documentary about the tragic singer
  • But he died in 1998 with the feeling that he'd never be known for anything other than sounding like Elvis

Last edited: