Fun Hot Dogs!

Hunter28

Member: Rank 3
And literally camping to prove it! It's a very impressive fire, you could cheerfully spit-roast the four legged catch of the day over that, let alone sausages. Rather worryingly though, I see no beer.

But, I need some wine to go with it

streak1981

Member: Rank 3
This just makes me miss the cheese dogs I used to get at Santa's Enchanted Forest (A Miami tradition every Christmas)... Basically, they'd replace the hotdog inside the cornbread wrapper w/ a huge chunk of cheese, & prepare it the same way that one would prepare a corndog. Beyond delicious...

Now I want one... crap...

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
This just makes me miss the cheese dogs I used to get at Santa's Enchanted Forest (A Miami tradition every Christmas)... Basically, they'd replace the hotdog inside the cornbread wrapper w/ a huge chunk of cheese, & prepare it the same way that one would prepare a corndog. Beyond delicious...

Now I want one... crap...
That sounds amazing! I want a couple!

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
One thing I've always wondered though; why isn't there a hot dog based fast food franchise?
We had one in Seattle. It was called "Man Bites Dog and Cuts the Mustard"! Loved it! We have one down the street called Junkyard Dog. It's at a "pull a part" auto yard. Haven't tried it but want to.

And I'll take #3 please, if it's a Brat! Sourkraut on Brat dogs is groovy!

:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer: And for Seattle having 2 Dog based food shops.... :emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers: gotta love it!