Review Jerry Lewis

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
1428435288.png

Jerry Lewis (born either Jerome Levitch or Joseph Levitch, depending on the source;[2] March 16, 1926 – August 20, 2017) was an American comedian, actor, singer, humanitarian, film director, film producer, screenwriter and headliner. He was known for his slapstickhumor in film, television, stage and radio and was nicknamed the "King of Comedy". He and Dean Martin were partners as the hit popular comedy duo of Martin and Lewis from 1946 to 1956.

Then soon after, he became a star in motion pictures, nightclubs, television shows, concerts, musicals and recordings. Lewis served as spokesman and national chairman of the Muscular Dystrophy Association and host and emcee of the live Labor Day weekend TV broadcast of The Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon for 45 years.

Last edited:

Sunflower007

Member: Rank 3
:emoji_disappointed:~ Jerry Lewis was a true iconic comic. May he rest in peace.:emoji_pray:

*~:emoji_crown:~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Your hair is winter fire
January embers
My heart burns there, too.

By: Stephen King, IT

Doctor Omega

Son of Jerry Lewis Left Out of Comedian’s Will Says He Was Not Surprised

One of Jerry Lewis’ children is speaking out about being cut out of his father’s will after the comedy legend passed away over the summer. “It was putting the knife in and turning it,” Anthony Lewis told Inside Edition. After Jerry Lewis died, news spread that all five of his surviving sons would be disinherited. They would not be left a penny of his estimated $50 million estate. “I was not surprised dad cut me out, but it shocked me that he cut out his grandkids,” Anthony said.

Doctor Omega

The Unresolved Feud Between Jerry Lewis and Bing Crosby

In a series of clips, Jerry Lewis recounts what sparked off his decades-long feud with Bing Crosby -- which unfortunately was never resolved. The moral of the story is to forgive others while you're still alive. Don't hold onto grudges!