Review Magazines

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
s-l1600.jpg

A good quality UK magazine currently running...

The latest issue has the start of a four part celebration of BLAKES 7, with each issue focusing on one season at a time.

Loads of other cult shows are covered in the magazine.

s-l1600 (11).jpg s-l1600 (10).jpg s-l1600 (8).jpg s-l1600 (7).jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpgblake.jpg

Last edited:

reverse karma

Member: Rank 1
Allure

Better Homes and Gardens

Clean Eating

Cooking light

Eating Well

Elle

Experience Life

Entertainment Weekly

Family Circle

Glamour

Good Housekeeping

Health

Muscle Her

New York magazine

Oxygen

Prevention

Rachel Ray

Redbook

Shape

Southern Living

The New Yorker

Time

Vanity Fair

Vogue

Wired

Women’s Day

Women’s health

Doctor Omega

space_voyager11.jpg

Space voyager magazine turned up at a time when the official Blake's 7 magazine was breathing it's last, and had features relating to the series and interviews, when there was nothing else... anywhere.

But it was also a good magazine with a nice broad coverage of the genre as a whole.

Sadly it did not last too long itself, but was a good magazine of it's kind.

s-l1600 (3).jpg

Doctor Omega

Been meaning to do this for a while, but here is what the current crop of genre magazines to be found on UK shelves looks like at the moment......

Doctor Omega

I can't be certain, but I think this one may have actually been sadly cancelled. And I never got an issue of it. Not certain, but I noticed that no one is listing recent issues of it on e-bay. Always a bad sign!

s-l1600 (9).jpg

Doctor Omega

The staggering, complete 3 issue run of FANTASY IMAGE magazine that ran during 1985, during the DOCTOR WHO hiatus - and leading up to STAR TREK IV, hence the glued back together Enterprise!

s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600.jpg

Doctor Omega

Even all these years later, and even with an impending new Doctor.... Tom still overshadows all...

I don't think Pertwee would have been happy to see that SFX cover! :emoji_grin: