Review Margot Kidder

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
margot-kidder-dead-celebrity-reactions.jpg

r-i-p-margot-kidder-696x464.jpg

Margot Kidder, the actress best known for her role as Lois Lane opposite Christopher Reeve’s Clark Kent in 1978’s “Superman” and its three sequels, has died at the age of 69.

The actress died at her home on Sunday, according to Franzen-Davis Funeral Home in Livingston, Montana. Born in Canada, Kidder first broke out opposite Gene Wilder in “Quackser Fortune Has a Cousin in the Bronx” in 1970.

Notable roles outside of Lois Lane, which she played four times, included Brian De Palma’s earliest notable work “Sisters” in 1972, the first true slasher film in 1975’s “Black Christmas,” Robert Redford’s “The Great Waldo Pepper,” 1979’s iconic “The Amityville Horror,” and she served as narrator of the “Wonderful Wizard of Oz” 1980s cartoons.

Though she never had much big success on screen in the past thirty years, Kidder was steadily working and appeared in several smaller films and shows almost every year between 1969-2017.

Sunflower007

Member: Rank 3
:emoji_neutral_face:I was sad to hear this new at work. I remember Margot Kidder from The Amityville Horror & all the Superman movies. May Margot Kidder rest in peace. Farewell Lois Lane.:emoji_frowning2:

*~:emoji_pray:~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I'll be there, till the stars don't shine
'Til the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme
I know when I die you'll be on my mind
And I'll love you, always
Always

By: Bon Jovi - Always
:emoji_microphone:

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Margot Kidder’s Passing Ruled A Suicide

margot-kidders-passing-ruled-a-suicide-696x464.jpg

The death back in May of “Superman” and “The Amityville Horror” actress Margot Kidder has now been ruled a suicide according to the Associated Press.

Kidder’s daughter, Maggie McGuane, told the trade on Wednesday that she knew her mother had died by suicide and Park County Coroner Richard Wood has now ruled in a statement saying that it was the result of “a self-inflicted drug and alcohol overdose.”

McGuane says she finds relief knowing that the truth about her mother’s death is now finally known to the public and believes it’s important to be open and honest about it so there’s no shame surrounding it.

Kidder was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and eventually suffered a public nervous breakdown in 1996 after facing setbacks in the early 1990s, including a car crash which resulted in her being paralyzed for two years.