Review Marilyn Monroe

Hunter28

Member: Rank 3
Just who was this Marilyn Monroe/Norma Jean Baker anyway

Marilyn Monroe
was an American actress and model. Monroe was found dead in the bedroom of her Brentwood home. Some say it was suicide. Others say it was murder. Was her legend deserved? IMO YES.

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
No matter what comes to light in her tale. We will never know the full truth to the story. I don't believe it went down the way of suicide. We'll never know the truth to this, and many other tales like where's Jimmy Hoffa located.
Untitled.jpg

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
Beautiful bombshell, funny, iconic, had some controversy, and became a everlasting icon.

Talk about Marilyn Monroe tv, and movie roles.

What are some of your favorite movies, lines, characters, & you can share photos or videos?

0042ba0661974eeca5bc9dab89adb82a.jpg
Some Like It Hot
Some like it hot.jpg
2076615.jpg

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
“Scream” Producer Plans “Marilyn” Mini-Series

scream-producer-plans-marilyn-mini-series-696x464.jpg

Barry Films (“Life”) and “Scream” producer Marianne Maddalena have optioned the rights to Sebastien Cauchon’s novel “Marilyn 1962” with plans to develop it as a ten-episode event series.

The critically acclaimed book offers insight into Monroe’s life and psyche was like in her final months before her death. The story is told from the perspectives of twelve people in her entourage – from her feared publicist to her controversial doctor.

Michel Merkt (“Elle,” “Toni Erdmann”) will executive produce alongside Maddalena, Wolfgang Mueller and Benito Mueller.

divemaster13

Member: Rank 4
Marilyn Monroe died before I was born, but I have seen a few of her movies and of course her Playboy spread. In my opinion, there has never been a sexier starlet. She embodies everything that constitutes female sexuality and attraction. So much more than the plastic surgeon stick figure marionettes we get today. She was all woman, and a surprisingly good actress for a "blonde bombshell."