Review Miss Bala (2019)

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
asfasdf.jpg

Your thoughts on this movie......

Gloria finds a power she never knew she had when she is drawn into a dangerous world of cross-border crime. Surviving will require all of her cunning, inventiveness, and strength. Based on the Spanish-language film.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
9yiH7Pc.jpg

“Twilight” and “Thirteen” director Catherine Hardwicke’s remake of the 2011 film of the same name about an L.A. make-up artist (Gina Rodriguez) kidnapped in Mexico and forced to smuggle money for a drug cartel. She soon works her way up both the cartel ladder and into the DEA’s good books. Trailers for this are…not so good.

Roxloveslinoandgloria

Member: Rank 1
I loved it a lot my fav scenes ever were when 1. Lino met Gloria for the first time ever 2. When lino held Gloria’s hand and caressed her. 3. When lino took Gloria to meet his family and when they ate together 4. When lino taught Gloria to shoot a weapon 5. When lino saved Gloria’s life in the shootout the only parts I did not like was when Gloria shot lino and when Gloria had saucedo touch her in an appropriate way but I know next year in 2024 I know Lino will come back and he will be a couple with Gloria and his 2 missions will be 1 to protect Gloria from the dea and 2 to kill all the dea agents especially Brian and Jimmy