Review Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries (2012)

Sunflower007

Member: Rank 3
:emoji_grimacing:~ I was just wondering if anyone watches the show of Miss Fisher Murder Mysteries? It's one of my favorite crime show. I also love the Miss Phryne Fisher, she an outstanding heroine. :emoji_lipstick:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Ask me if I need him

Get him out of my way
These are
These are the games
These are the games

These are the only games I play"

By: Falsettos

duzit

Member: Rank 6
OMG, yes I do watch this series. It's great! Have you watched all of them? Don't want to talk to much & spoil.
Let's talk more...:)♡♡♡

I can't believe someone else watches this...

Last edited:

Sunflower007

OMG, yes I do watch this series. It's great! Have you watched all of them? Don't want to talk to much & spoil.
Let's talk more...:)♡♡♡

I can't believe someone else watches this...
:D ~ Yes I've seen the whole series. I love them all and I hope it comes back another season.

*~:emoji_key2:~*

:emoji_musical_score:
"Ask me if I need him

Get him out of my way
These are
These are the games
These are the games

duzit

I don't think they're going to do S6, but this instead:

If you’ve already watched all the episodes of Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries five times and are yearning for more, great news! They’re making three movies starring the Honorable Phryne Fisher

"The Honourable Miss Fisher is coming back in a trilogy of movies. And yes, Essie Davis will be playing the daring detective!"

Sunflower007

:) ~ I am so happy to hear that & I can't wait to see the movies. When will it be released?

*~:emoji_sunflower:~*

"Ask me if I need him

Get him out of my way
These are
These are the games
These are the games

duzit

They are suppose to start shooting toward the end of this year, so we have awhile to wait.
Did you know she (Essie Davis) is also in "Game of Thrones"? I don't watch it myself, so
can't comment on her acting in it.

duzit

How have you watched the series? Binge-ing on Netflix is my mode of watching.
Another series I'm watching is "The Paradise". It is also on Netflix.
" An intoxicating love story set in England's first department store in the 1870s."
It only has 2 seasons and was not renewed, but it is still a good watch...
:)♡♡♡:)

Sunflower007

:emoji_relaxed: ~ I haven't seen Games of Thrones yet. But I can't wait to see to see the upcoming Miss Fisher Murder Mystery flick. As for The Paradise that's a new show on Netflix? I need to look for it than. Thanks for the news Duzit.

*~:emoji_hibiscus:~*

"
Ask me if I need him

Get him out of my way
These are
These are the games
These are the games

duzit

:emoji_relaxed: ~ I haven't seen Games of Thrones yet. But I can't wait to see to see the upcoming Miss Fisher Murder Mystery flick. As for The Paradise that's a new show on Netflix? I need to look for it than. Thanks for the news Duzit.

*~:emoji_hibiscus:~*

"
Ask me if I need him

Get him out of my way
These are
These are the games
These are the games

You're Welcome...:)

duzit

Sunflower007,
Another really good detective series on Netflix is "Murdoch Mysteries" I'm assuming you have Netflix, YES?
Since you liked Miss Fisher, I am sure you will like Murdoch. He's nice eye candy too.

"Based on novels by Maureen Jennings, "Murdoch Mysteries" follows young detective William Murdoch. In a series of stories taking place in Toronto during the 1890s and early 1900s, several challenging murder cases arise. Murdoch uses up-and-coming forensics techniques and an unconventional approach, which often elicit skepticism from his fellow officers and his boss. Coroner Julia Ogden becomes Murdoch's number one ally, and they make a top-notch team, but he must struggle against tradition and prejudice to solve some of the city's most-gruesome murders."

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
arege.jpg

A female sleuth sashays through the back lanes and jazz clubs of Melbourne in the late 1920s, fighting injustice with her pearl-handled pistol and her dagger-sharp wit.