Review Northern Exposure

Mad_Monster_Party

Sandbox Chief Commissioner
I know it was a reasonably well known show back in the early 1990's, but something tells me it might count.

Could it be thought of as a cult TV show? Thanks for any comments in advance!:)

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Have never seen it. apart from looking it up now.

It would seem to fit the bill. Passionate devotees, still loyal to it and thinking it still a great show all these years later.

Yeah, I would say it counts. :emoji_alien:

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I always thought of it as a cult show, if for no other reason than it did its best to not follow a straight forward storytelling format. There were some tropes thrown in, just because studios demand it, but they really tried to make a show that wasn't like every other show. The last season or two weren't that good, but the first seasons? Genius.

Mad_Monster_Party

Have never seen it. apart from looking it up now.

It would seem to fit the bill. Passionate devotees, still loyal to it and thinking it still a great show all these years later.

Yeah, I would say it counts. :emoji_alien:
I really only started watching it a few days ago, but it still struck me as a television show that would fit the description you just mentioned!

Mad_Monster_Party

I always thought of it as a cult show, if for no other reason than it did its best to not follow a straight forward storytelling format. There were some tropes thrown in, just because studios demand it, but they really tried to make a show that wasn't like every other show. The last season or two weren't that good, but the first seasons? Genius.
Interesting!!

I think you make a lot of good points there!:)