Fun Post a Funny/Weird/Interesting Video!

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
He apologised once it went viral and he got the nasty backlash....

WARNING: He doesn't half go on a bit!!!

And here is Rachel, responding to the apology.....

Last edited:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
He apologised once it went viral and he got the nasty backlash....
As far as I'm concerned, the apology doesn't count unless it was given before the video went viral and he received the nasty backlash.

He's not sorry that he was a rude prick. He's just sorry that he got into so much shit over being a rude prick.

S

sarah10000003

Cute dog is crying

Even dogs also have emotions they can feel
See in the video what happened with a dog and how he showed emotions

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sarah10000003

Lol dogs are dancing

Lol dogs are dancing
Just try to control your laugh during watching video
I am sure you can't [emoji23]

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
I know what the official report said, but I still think there was a shot fired, to the front and right of Barney. This film clearly shows it at approximately 1:38

This is horrifying footage - but historically important.

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
You think he was shot? Well a lot of people hated Barney. That was stupid, it was a kid’s show. Unless a parent did it.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I won't lie, I hated Barney. I know, it was a kid's show, and there were kid's shows I watched that my parents hated, but this one...ugh. There has to be a way to entertain and educate kids in a way that doesn't make me want to rip my eyes from their sockets. I'm glad my kids didn't watch Barney as frequently as other kids.

However, there was The Wiggles...I still have PTSD.

filmfan95

Member: Rank 3
One of the many Santa caught on tape videos out there, and arguably the best/funniest one. Skip to the nine minute mark for the part where it gets really funny.