News Spider-Man: 3rd Film

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
In terms of MCU films “Black Widow” and “The Eternals” are seemingly set for next year, “Shang-Chi” and “Doctor Strange 2” for 2021, and “Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3” for 2022 with further “Black Panther,” “Spider-Man” and “Captain Marvel” sequels likely.

Doctor Omega

“Basically, we’ve made five great movies. It’s been five amazing years. I’ve had the time of my life. Who knows what the future holds? But all I know is that I’m going to continue playing Spider-Man and having the time of my life. It’s going to be so fun, however we choose to do it. The future for Spider-Man will be different, but it will be equally as awesome and amazing, and we’ll find new ways to make it even cooler.”
“I’m feeling about Spider-Man gratitude and joy. We got to make five films within the MCU with Spider-Man: two standalone films and three with the Avengers. It was a dream that I never thought would happen. It was never meant to last forever. We knew there was a finite amount of time that we’d be able to do this, and we told the story we wanted to tell, and I’ll always be thankful for that.”

Doctor Omega

TOM HOLLAND: “There’s definitely more to come. We sat down with some of our creatives. We pitched Spider-Man 3, which is going to be something very special, it’s going to be something very different. I’m just so grateful that Marvel changed my life and allowed my dreams to come true and Sony allowing me to continue living my dream.

It’s really exciting, the ideas we have for how we can expand the Spider-Man world and bring new characters into it, and crossover with other people, it’s really exciting. And it’s only going to get bigger and better from here, which is great.”

Doctor Omega

Disney & Sony Reach “Spider-Man 3” Deal

http://www.darkhorizons.com/disney-marvel-reaching-spider-man-3-deal/

After a very public falling out, Sony Pictures and Disney/Marvel are not only back at the negotiating table but are closing a deal that will see Marvel Studios produce one more Tom Holland-led “Spider-Man” film for Sony.

In addition, not only has a July 16th 2021 release date been marked out for the film, but the arrangement allows for Holland’s Spider-Man to also appear in a future Marvel Studios film.

In a statement, Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige says: “I am thrilled that Spidey’s journey in the MCU will continue, and I and all of us at Marvel Studios are very excited that we get to keep working on it. Spider-Man is a powerful icon and hero whose story crosses all ages and audiences around the globe. He also happens to be the only hero with the superpower to cross cinematic universes, so as Sony continues to develop their own Spidey-verse you never know what surprises the future might hold.”

In 2015, Marvel and Sony unveiled their unprecedented partnership which produced the well-regarded and commercially successful “Spider-Man: Homecoming” and “Spider-Man: Far From Home” along with allowing Holland’s Spider-Man character to appear in three Disney/Marvel films.

Not long ago however, shortly after the release of ‘Far From Home,’ the deal seemed to fall apart with Sony and Disney hitting a wall in negotiations and seemingly ending them – meaning the next “Spider-Man” film would not be a part of the MCU.

Terms of the new deal were not revealed but it is said to allow Marvel and Kevin Feige to once again produce and run creative point on the new “Spider-Man” film.

Source: Heat Vision
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/spider-man-shocker-disney-sony-striking-deal-new-movie-1243777