Review Spyfall (2020)

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
SOOOO what did you all think? I see the opinions on PLANET MONDAS (for anyone who posts there) are all over the map.

Personally, I give both parts 1 and 2 a 7/10. I absolutely adore Sacha Dhawan as the Master! I was also happy that the companions were given much more to do this time around, and the episode moved faster than the ones last season and held my interest longer.

Also
Gallifrey is destroyed, Gallifrey is saved, Gallifrey is destroyed again, geez NuWho is doing a real number on that planet!!

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
SOOOO what did you all think? I see the opinions on PLANET MONDAS (for anyone who posts there) are all over the map.

Personally, I give both parts 1 and 2 a 7/10. I absolutely adore Sacha Dhawan as the Master! I was also happy that the companions were given much more to do this time around, and the episode moved faster than the ones last season and held my interest longer.

Also
Gallifrey is destroyed, Gallifrey is saved, Gallifrey is destroyed again, geez NuWho is doing a real number on that planet!!
Yeah, even the Time Lords prefer death to being stuck in this crap shoot.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
I gave both episodes a 1.

Have completely lost faith in New Who really and no longer include it in my head-canon.

Agree that
the new Master
is brilliant, but think that falls to the very visual actor doing his intense bits of business rather than the scripts. Shame he is wasted in this current version of the show and kudos to him for being able to work opposite imo a mediochre actress. Am not surprised he was one of the names being bandied about for the role of the Doctor before Jodie was handed it.

He won me over in one scene with that tiny wave and "Hi!"

Like his quality of maybe being a victim of his own madness a la the Joker - and not always being in control of himself.......