Spoilers Stranger Things (2016)

Discussion in 'TV: Cable, Internet & Satellite' started by Hux, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Doctor Omega

Doctor Omega Contributor

2. Doctor Omega

Doctor Omega Contributor

Season 2 clip.......

3. Doctor Omega

Doctor Omega Contributor

Yx13aK5.jpg

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  4. Doctor Omega

Doctor Omega Contributor

5. chainsaw_metal1

chainsaw_metal1 Member: Rank 7

Just finished season 2.

Wow. Just, wow. So much is given to us in this season, and if you're just a casual television viewer, you aren't going to like it. I kept flipping from laughing to feeling pretty danged emotional. There are some very touching moments in here, and the humor is as good if not better than the first season. Sean Astin's character is really a great addition, and his death felt like a kick in the gut. The kids are even better in this season, and you really feel like they are the best of friends.

My only complaint was that Eleven doesn't get to interact with the boys until the last episode, but it's a small complaint since she gets a really interesting arc here. Her finding her mother and meeting her "sister" from the institution are very touching moments.
    All in all, I loved this season, and I can't wait to see what happens next year on this show.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Doctor Omega

Doctor Omega Contributor

“Stranger Things” Third Season Confirmed

Netflix has officially given the order for a third season of its massive hit supernatural series “Stranger Things”.

Created by the Duffer Brothers, the 1980s nostalgia-filled horror series was an instant breakout when it debuted last year and the second season launched last month with Nielsen reporting the premiere was watched by 15.8 million U.S. viewers in the first three days of release.

The Duffer Brothers serve as executive producers and directors along with Shawn Levy on the show which received five Emmy wins. No word as to when the next season will premiere.

• Like Like x 1