filmfan95

Member: Rank 3
For some reason, the "log in" button is missing. (I visit this forum on my iPad, so if it's appearing just fine on PC, than that's why) I found a way to log in by going to a post, and then clicking "you need to be logged in to post here." I can use that work-around for now, but it would be easier if I could just click "log in" on the home page.

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Shit :(

Freaking software overwrote all my color configuration :( I have to start from scratch.

I'm going to do 10 backups fo each thing i do from now on.

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
Chillax, take a breath and yes, step by step.

I was also missing the Login button, so check that when you are going at it again :D

Heeeeey

Member: Rank 2
Mobile version

I was looking at the site on my tablet and it's not very user-friendly. Certain info is not visible on a tablet.

The IMDb has a desktop view. Is there any chance of having a desktop view available for tablets?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Finally I was able to redo all that was lost.

• New Style -> Blue
The easy way to change it is by going into your profile -> Preferences and select Blue.

The new style will stay as long as you're logged in, by default the forum will stay at the native Red. The style is a work-in-progress, lots of stuff incorrect, I'm going to finish the red first, but, in the meantime..

Have fun !

Amy

Member: Rank 1
*Pokes around*

Hard to tell how things work since there aren't many boards yet. I LOVE that the search function is able to search titles only. But is there any way to have like a 'master list' of all shows that have boards? When we have enough shows to need one, that is :)

And will there be sub forums for each movie/TV show instead of a loong ongoing discussion for them? Looks like yes, but hard to tell.

I like the look of this place, and the Admin involvement, the most so far of the few places I have been to. And this all makes me feel a lot less depressed about losing imdb. Keep it up!

DeJoHnNiE

*Pokes around*

Hard to tell how things work since there aren't many boards yet. I LOVE that the search function is able to search titles only. But is there any way to have like a 'master list' of all shows that have boards? When we have enough shows to need one, that is :)
Glad to hear the Search is doing it's job. Not sure about the Master list, but please bare in mind that we have no connection to the IMDb database of movies/series that allowed everyone to get to the right board in a click and we don't have that luxury anymore.

And will there be sub forums for each movie/TV show instead of a loong ongoing discussion for them? Looks like yes, but hard to tell.
You can create as much Forums and sub forums as is needed within the limits of the forum itself. Show that need it can obviously get a dedicated Category and pretty much everything can be moved if this happens.

If you feel like anything is out of place or needs to be replaced etc, please do not hesitate to ask for anything you cannot do yourself!

Thanks for the positive feedback, we aim to please

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
  • Added Tapatalk configuration to the forum.
Now you can navigate the forum on any smartphone with the Tapatalk App.

woodensalad

Member: Rank 1
There are a lot of different sections here...

...that will probably never see use, because they were hardly used on the imdb--in the past few days all of them have been kind of busy, but only due to the closing announcement. Before that they were sparsely posted in and often or even usually off topic. Really the imdb was a horror menu of unnecessary options. It might be best to improve on the layout by tightening it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeJoHnNiE

We can easily hide categories and forums if there is too much clutter. The 1st thing that we did was having atleast the same as IMDb. Feel free to suggest removals of any kind and we will look into it.