Review The Crown (2016)

duzit

Member: Rank 6
I just got done binge-ing on The Crown. I cannot wait for the next season of it. It shows the early years of the Queen of England and the very every day issues she had to learn to deal with becoming the Monarch at an early age. Highly recommended it...

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
It's been on my watch list since it premiered, and I still haven't watched it. The content itself looks good, and I wanted to catch it mostly because Matt Smith is in it. Soon as my TV schedule clears up, I'll binge it.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
fwfer.jpg

Follows the political rivalries and romance of Queen Elizabeth II's reign and the events that shaped the second half of the 20th century.

Last edited:

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I got half way through the first season. It was quite good, very entertaining, but I took a binge break and just haven't gone back to it. The actors are all very good, and the story is certainly engaging. I'm curious how this will all turn out. How long to you think she'll be queen? :emoji_wink:

Mad_Monster_Party

Sandbox Chief Commissioner
I got half way through the first season. It was quite good, very entertaining, but I took a binge break and just haven't gone back to it. The actors are all very good, and the story is certainly engaging. I'm curious how this will all turn out. How long to you think she'll be queen? :emoji_wink:
When you said that about taking a binge break I completely know what you mean, there are plenty of shows that I’m in the same boat with.:emoji_alien:

On the another note, I’m only at the second season, but it looks like she’s in it for the long run!:emoji_alien::emoji_alien::emoji_alien:

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
“The Crown” Casts Its Princess Diana

the-crown-casts-its-princess-diana-696x464.jpg

Newcomer Emma Corrin has been set to star as Lady Diana Spencer, the late Princess of Wales, in Netflix’s celebrated royal drama series “The Crown”.

The plan is for the Diana character to make her first appearance in the show’s fourth season to air next year rather than in this year’s third season as was originally planned.

Olivia Colman will take over the role of Queen Elizabeth from Claire Foy, while Tobias Menzies, Helena Bonham Carter, Jason Watkins, Josh O’Connor, Emerald Fennell, and Marion Bailey also star.

Corrin will next be seen in the upcoming Batman prequel series “Pennyworth”.