Review The Girl in the Spider's Web (2018)

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
fagdfadfg.jpg

Your thoughts on this movie.....

Young computer hacker Lisbeth Salander and journalist Mikael Blomkvist find themselves caught in a web of spies, cybercriminals and corrupt government officials.

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

The Girl in the Spider’s Web
“Phantom Thread” co-star Vicky Krieps is set to join “The Girl in the Spider’s Web,” the film thriller sequel to “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo,” at Sony Pictures and MGM. Filming is currently underway in Berlin and Stockholm.

Details about Krieps’ character are unknown at this time but she joins a cast that includes Claire Foy as Lisbeth Salander, Sylvia Hoeks as Salander’s twin sister, and Claes Bang as the villain. Fede Alvarez helms the film opening November 9th

Gavin

Member: Rank 6
VIP
I'm disappointed that we won't get to see the 2nd and 3rd books. I haven't bothered with the 4th book because it's from a different writer and all the reviews I've read suggest that it isn't as good as the originals.

Doctor Omega

First reported by Exhibitor Relations, and subsequently released posters have now confirmed it, Sony Pictures has renamed the upcoming thriller “The Girl in the Spider’s Web” two months out from release.

Trying to obviously inform those who don’t realise the film is a sequel to “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo,” the studio has changed the film’s title to the needlessly long “The Girl in the Spider’s Web: A New Dragon Tattoo Story”.