Controversial The IMDF Conflict Zone!

Batman

Member: Rank 1
Doctor Omega, that was an impostor.

Ant-Mac, the scientists were German. The research was conducted in 2010. I think it lasted a few months. The sample group were quiet large.

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
I want proof of these statements you made, whether or not it's a joke or a tv character. Calling someone gay because he cries a lot can be taken wrong by a whole community and I for one would like to prevent that from happening.

I am not sure if I even want to see threads or titles like this unless it's something that makes sense and to me this doesn't make sense whatsoever.

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
He's a dude that cries too much. That means he's gay.
So, that would kind of be like me saying that any guy who whines too much is a Momma's boy and is probably living in her basement.....
With a collection of "Superhero toys" still in the original packaging (do you have the old metal lunch boxes as well or is that going too far)?

Cause I'm pretty sure that, given enough time, I could come up with a study that proves that theory too.....

Oh dear! I've just made a snap judgement about a "character" online based solely on 2-3 questionable statements.....

Bad, bad, bad girl!!!

AM, DeJ... to you I apologize. If my response to "Batman" (do you think he has the pj's and sleeps in a Batmobile bed?) crosses a line I'll retract it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, I find this kind of commentary incredibly funny and rather enjoy trying to reverse-engineer the point they're trying to make. It's all in fun for me (I try never to respond in haste or anger) but if it doesn't work for you I'll cease & desist immediately. I just haven't seen this kind of post on our site before and unfortunately it pushed my "I'm funnier and smarter than you are and here's what I think of your post" button and before I knew it, I couldn't reign myself back in. Anyway, I respect the work you're trying to do here far too much to ever do this again if you deem "fight crazy with funny" as a poor method of handling the problem.

You guys are great with the logic (heck, one of you is a bloody Vulcan) but sometimes the "funny" can also be a successful counter-agent.

Batman

So, that would kind of be like me saying that any guy who whines too much is a Momma's boy and is probably living in her basement…..
I dunno, under that logic Jason Voorhees didn't care about his mum at all, I mean he never even speaks let alone whines.

With a collection of "Superhero toys" still in the original packaging (do you have the old metal lunch boxes as well or is that going too far)?
Do those people actually exist? I didn't even know you can get metal lunch boxes. It seems unnecessary when you can just get a plastic one. Unless you're worried about people shooting up the lunch box.

If my response to "Batman" (do you think he has the pj's and sleeps in a Batmobile bed?)
Most people have PJs. And a Batmobile bed is way too suspicious and a waste of money.

On a side note, Barry Allen and Peter Parker are both gay. They cry all the time.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
Don't like trolls or confrontation's. We're here to enjoy the forum with each other...

S

smithtutti the horse's arse

it might have been a commercial for all i know

Batman

Power Rangers: Kimberly

Anyone think she should have been put on death row for ten years with a whipping of 50 lashes every month as punishment for sending that picture out?

Last edited by a moderator:

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
OOOOOOOOooooooo so you're another non AJJ fan I take it. Still don't like the fact the cast got overlooked for reboot other then pink/green. LMAO when I heard JDF got booted from premier for video taping.

I'm not a fan of hers. She milks the fandom and the fanboys. She sold old vhs tapes all signed of S1 for 1500 bucks. Instead of selling them separate. Plus, she charges 100 bucks for her signing sessions....I can keep going on this topic. Big PR/Sentai fan and when I get asked about my green helmet I say sentai and not that fool JDF.

Batman

I was referring to the 2017 film where she sent a naked picture of her friend out. She should definitely have been whipped for that.