Fun The Last Movie That You Watched?

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
Yeah, from what I gather Klaus Kinski was a real character, to put it mildly. So I bet there was quite a few stories there.
There sure were!

Mad_Monster_Party

Sandbox Chief Commissioner
The Heavenly Kid - 1985

I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned it around imdforums before, but it’s still one of the few movies I watch at least once every year. Very fun movie!

Mad_Monster_Party

Little Women- 2019.

I really didn’t know what to expect, since I haven’t read the book or the other movie versions, but other than that I came Away very impressed. Good movie!

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Bonfire of the Vanities- 1990

Judging by what I’ve heard about it, it’s probably safe to say that I have a higher opinion of it than most people. Very fun movie!

I have got the book about the making of it. "THE DEVIL'S CANDY: Bonfire of the Vanities Goes to Hollywood. It lays bare the entire process of making a (flop) movie from start to finish.

I had never read the novel, so just watched it as a film and thought it was okay.

Mad_Monster_Party

I have got the book about the making of it. "THE DEVIL'S CANDY: Bonfire of the Vanities Goes to Hollywood. It lays bare the entire process of making a (flop) movie from start to finish.

I had never read the novel, so just watched it as a film and thought it was okay.

I saw the movie about a year or so before I read the book, so maybe I went in with no real expectations either way. Read the book eventually and enjoyed it, so who knows what would have happened if I read the book first.