Fun The Last Movie That You Watched?

Mad_Monster_Party

Sandbox Chief Commissioner
I really didn’t think so. They added another character that was supposed to be Rufus’s daughter to take his place. I didn’t recall many references to him outside of that, and maybe there could have been, but I don’t really think there was anything disrespectful about it though

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
I really didn’t think so. They added another character that was supposed to be Rufus’s daughter to take his place. I didn’t recall many references to him outside of that, and maybe there could have been, but I don’t really think there was anything disrespectful about it though
I think perhaps it was his subjective interpretation. He said:

Bill and Ted 3 crapped on George Carlin’s character Rufus and that bugged me cause Carlin was awesome.

Apparently he’s such a moron he didn’t even realize it wasn’t bill and Ted that save the planet, it was their daughters.

And a song never needed to be written they just needed to get the world to all listen and play whatever which the girls did with a giant rave where they parted dubstep.

So Rufus wasn’t even close and the world almost ended cause he was a moron

Yeah, I think it was his interpretation.

Mad_Monster_Party

I think perhaps it was his subjective interpretation. He said:

Bill and Ted 3 crapped on George Carlin’s character Rufus and that bugged me cause Carlin was awesome.

Apparently he’s such a moron he didn’t even realize it wasn’t bill and Ted that save the planet, it was their daughters.

And a song never needed to be written they just needed to get the world to all listen and play whatever which the girls did with a giant rave where they parted dubstep.

So Rufus wasn’t even close and the world almost ended cause he was a moron

Yeah, I think it was his interpretation.
That is probably the case. To certain degree I understand his argument, but I think he might be looking too much into it. But that’s just me.

Last edited:

Mad_Monster_Party

Delirious- 1991.

Another one that I grew up watching as a kid as well as another really fun John Candy movie. A very underrated movie in my opinion! Has anyone else seen it?

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
THE DIRTY DOZEN (1967).

I've seen it several times, but that took nothing away from the enjoyment I felt at seeing it once more.

It's hard to go past a film that includes the likes of Lee Marvin, Ernest Borgnine, Charles Bronson, George Kennedy, Robert Ryan, Telly Savalas, John Cassavetes, Richard Jaeckel, Clint Walker and Donald Sutherland in its cast.

Mad_Monster_Party

Three O’Clock High - 1987.

Very funny movie! This was the second time I have seen it. I think it was as funny the second time around!

Mad_Monster_Party

The Empire Strikes Back - 1980

This was only the second time I had seen it. The only other time was about 15 or 16 years ago, so I really only remembered so much of what I had seen years ago. But yeah, it’s a very good and fun movie!