Review The Six Million Dollar Man (1973)

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
As long as you're not doing the game in the tradition of the early pilot movies which didn't have the slo-mo effect or the ka-chinky noises every time he used his powers! :emoji_grimacing:
JB
At least that explains why he and the bionic woman never had a sex scene...

It would've taken so long they'd have had to make the episode a two-parter.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
I had forgotten just how popular THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN was, back in the day, as evidenced by the number of LOOK IN covers that were granted to the series, along with THE BIONIC WOMAN.

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
I noticed that too! Five seasons of The Six Million Dollar Man and three of the Bionic Woman and of course I had two and later three ITV channels to watch it on at the time!
JB

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Never had or knew of that game, Doc!
JB

I only found out about it the other day, because it was pictured in a delightfully illustrated book about the 70's I found in a charity shop. The APES board game was also in it.

It's going to prove to be an excellent reference tool. :emoji_alien:

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
I've recently seen the episode Dr. Wells is Missing! Where Rudy is kidnapped by two brothers in Austria who want him to build for them a bionic man, so they can rob and pillage the banks of the world without resistance! Steve however decides to take his leave in Austria when Rudy goes missing! Steve fighting the black Savate guy is hilarious and I'm sure he was being pulled along the icy floor by a wire after Steve hurled him onto the snow! This was one of the best episodes of the series let alone season one! Well worth a butchers!
JB