Review The Works of Anne Rice

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I have read and loved the first five books of The Vampire Chronicles. I got maybe halfway through THE VAMPIRE ARMOND and didn't progress. I need to remind everyone, I am in no way homophobic. And her books have always flourished with homoerotic situations that don't bother me in the least. But we have middle aged Marius having sex with fourteen-year-old Armond, and at the time, it didn't do it for me. I do intend to go back and read it and the rest of the book, I just haven't had the time.

Anne weaves a magical tale, where the descriptions she gives of places and events make you believe you're actually there. She's a very talented writer. She's also probably insane, given some of her public rants and newspaper ads she's paid for. But she is defensive of her work, and I have to admire that.

Sunflower007

Member: Rank 3
:emoji_relaxed:~ She is one of my favorite authors. I luv reading Anne Rice books. Her writing is mesmerizing and captivating that you breeze through the pages. I 've read most of her Vampire Chronicles, Mayfair Witches, Wolf Gift Series & the her other works.

*~:emoji_eye::emoji_eye:~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
:emoji_musical_score:

"Life is never what you planned
Life is moments you can't understand
And that is life

Holding to the ground
As the ground keeps shifting
Trying to keep sane
As the rules keep changing"

By: Falsettos