Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is a 2017 American direct-to-DVD animated musical comedy film featuring the characters Tom and Jerry, produced by Warner Bros. Animation. It is the first Tom and Jerry direct-to-video film to be distributed by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment internationally. The film is an animated adaptation of the 1971 film Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory with the addition of Tom and Jerry being characters in the plot and as seen through their point of view.
The film was released via digital media on June 27, 2017, and released on home media on July 11, 2017.
- JP Karliak as Willy Wonka
- Jess Harnell as Grandpa Joe, Bill the Candy Shop owner, Sam Beauregarde
- Lincoln Melcher as Charlie Bucket
- Mick Wingert as Mr. Slugworth/Mr. Wilkinson
- Lori Alan as Mrs. Teevee
- Jeff Bergman as Droopy as Alberto Minoleta, American Reporter
- Spike Brandt as Spike
- Rachel Butera as Augustus Gloop, Winkelmann
- Kate Higgins as Mrs. Bucket
- Dallas Lovato as Violet Beauregarde
- Emily O'Brien as Veruca Salt
- Sean Schemmel as Mr. Salt, Mr. Turkentine
- Kath Soucie as Tuffy
- Jim Ward as Anchorman, German Reporter
- Audrey Wasilewski as Mrs. Gloop
- Lauren Weisman as Mike Teevee
The film was met with overwhelmingly negative reviews, with some critics questioning its existence. Ryan Scott of Movieweb described it as "just the latest in a long line of these uncalled for mashups." Beth Elderkin of Gizmodo wrote: "Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is not just stupid, it's insulting. It's a cheap mockbuster with a cat and mouse artlessly, needlessly inserted."