Controversial What Do You Think Of The Whole Kathy Griffin & Beheaded Trump Photo?

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
Untitled2.jpg
http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/30/kathy-griffin-beheads-donald-trump-photo-tyler-shields/
The Apology
http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/30/kathy-griffin-apology-video-donald-trump-beheading-photo/

I can't believe she did it, but she is claiming it's freedom of speech. I remember there were many folks pissed off about Obama getting into the white house. People were so mad that there was signs reading "Hang in there Obama" and had nooses on them. Some even went so far as having dummies with Obama masks hanging by the neck. In those cases they were deemed as freedom of speech. Now, remember burning, walking on, and spitting on the American flag is also considered freedom of speech.

Where I stand on this issue is this...... What a complete jackass! Where are people's brains at now of days? This is not funny! Don't comedians/celebrities think things through anymore?

Normally, I like to post funny politics stuff, informative, or history related. This story, has been blowing up my twitter feed.

BTW If you guys find the photo disgusting or offensive I will remove it.

Last edited:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
This is the first I've heard of it.

I don't think much of it, but them I've never thought much of Kathy Griffin. I mean I don't think she's as bad as Donald Trump, but that's not saying much.

Hunter28

Member: Rank 3
View attachment 1593
http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/30/kathy-griffin-beheads-donald-trump-photo-tyler-shields/
The Apology
http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/30/kathy-griffin-apology-video-donald-trump-beheading-photo/

I can't believe she did it, but she is claiming it's freedom of speech. I remember there were many folks pissed off about Obama getting into the white house. People were so mad that there was signs reading "Hang in there Obama" and had nooses on them. Some even went so far as having dummies with Obama masks hanging by the neck. In those cases they were deemed as freedom of speech. Now, remember burning, walking on, and spitting on the American flag is also considered freedom of speech.

Where I stand on this issue is this...... What a complete jackass! Where are people's brains at now of days? This is not funny! Don't comedians/celebrities think things through anymore?

Normally, I like to post funny politics stuff, informative, or history related. This story, has been blowing up my twitter feed.

BTW If you guys find the photo disgusting or offensive I will remove it.
Only thing that surprises me is CNN fired her. CNN hates Trump as much if not more than Kathy Griffin.

ant-mac

Only thing that surprises me is CNN fired her. CNN hates Trump as much if not more than Kathy Griffin.
Perhaps it comes down to a case of professionalism.

Just because Trump has none, it doesn't mean that everyone else has simply abandoned the idea of having some.

Hunter28

Perhaps it comes down to a case of professionalism.

Just because Trump has none, it doesn't mean that everyone else has simply abandoned the idea of having some.
What do CNN and professionalism have in common? NOTHING

CNN hates Trump so much they could not give a fair report on him if their lives depended on it. Same with MSNBC.

ant-mac

What do CNN and professionalism have in common? NOTHING.
If so, the same question and the same answer apply to the Trump administration.
CNN hates Trump so much they could not give a fair report on him if their lives depended on it.
Anyone with a conscience and an IQ hates Trump.

He makes comic book villains look good.

POTUS: Put Out That Unprofessional Simpleton.
Same with MSNBC.
Another TV network that aspires to be professional?

Good for them.

Hunter28

If so, the same question and the same answer apply to the Trump administration.

Anyone with a conscience and an IQ hates Trump.

He makes comic book villains look good.

POTUS: Put Out That Unprofessional Simpleton

Another TV network that aspires to be professional?

Good for them.
And with that being said he is still 100% better than lying Hillary.

ant-mac

And with that being said he is still 100% better than lying Hillary.
:emoji_grin:

Oh, were you being serious?

My bad...

I can't quite see how having a self-absorbed, preening orang-utan in the White House is preferable to a professional.

POTUS: Pence Over Trump Until Salvation.

Hunter28

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Yes, it's great having a misogynist, racist, unintelligent, childish, sexual predator, everything handed to him, lying, traitorous, constitution hating, Cheeto monster in the white house.

Also, at least CNN and MSNBC are attempting to present the news. Of course, if one wishes to buy into the current administration's crap, they can tune into Faux News.

Hunter28

Yes, it's great having a misogynist, racist, unintelligent, childish, sexual predator, everything handed to him, lying, traitorous, constitution hating, Cheeto monster in the white house.

Also, at least CNN and MSNBC are attempting to present the news
. Of course, if one wishes to buy into the current administration's crap, they can tune into Faux News.
LOL. If you really believe that please wake up and smell the coffee. If Trump cured cancer CNN and MSNBC would find a way to spin it so it made Trump look bad.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Seriously, mate. You need to wake up. Trump is making a mockery of the presidency. He's gutting programs left and right, the ramifications of which will be felt by everyone. Putting someone in charge of the Department of Education who is going to destroy public education as we know it. Pulling people out of the EPA and replacing them with industry insiders who are only worried about their own profits, and will work with Trump to do away with guidelines that will protect the environment, that thing that we live in. He's more worried about making sure rich CEOs can stay rich and not worry about how their actions harm others. And while the ACA wasn't perfect, it's better than the pile of shit that Ryan and Trump tried to pass, which will leave millions without healthcare, raise premiums, bring back pre-existing conditions (which will completely fuck over both of my children, one of whom is Autistic), and continue to screw over women when it comes to their medical choices, plus they are looking to help companies decide whether or not they should pay for women's birth control (but you know damned well they won't stop paying for boner pills, because men are more important in their eyes). He surrounds himself with white supremacists, and refuses to condemn a republican politician who bodyslammed a reporter, but gets upset because someone made a joke.

And while I will admit that CNN and MSNBC can tend to have a slant in reporting, they actually report more of the news than Fox does.

ant-mac

What do you mean? You have got a dishonest, unscrupulous, dishonorable, unprincipled, unethical, amoral, untrustworthy, venal, underhanded, double-dealing, fraudulent, criminal, illegal, unlawful, nefarious corrupt Hillary in the white house - it's just that her name is Donald. But he's still a bitch.

And I notice that you forgot to include the most damning descriptive word for Hillary of all...

covfefe...:emoji_wink:

ant-mac

LOL. If you really believe that please wake up and smell the coffee. If Trump cured cancer CNN and MSNBC would find a way to spin it so it made Trump look bad.
If Trump cured cancer?!

Now who needs to wake up and smell the coffee?

Trump is the cancer...

POTUS: Pretty Obviously The Untrained Shit-Kicker.

Hunter28

If Trump cured cancer?!

Now who needs to wake up and smell the coffee?

Trump is the cancer...

POTUS: Pretty Obviously The Untrained Shit-Kicker.
WOW. It was a hypothetical. I was just pointing out that "IF" Trump cured cancer MSNBC and CNN would find fault with it.

ant-mac

WOW. It was a hypothetical.
I only wish that Donald Trump was hypothetical.

Unfortunately, he is reality... For now.
"IF" Trump cured cancer MSNBC and CNN would find fault with it.
Yes, I read what you wrote last time. And as I responded last time, Trump is the cancer. He is what ails the USA at this current point in time.

Whether it be on the domestic stage with energy issues, health care and political corruption or the international stage with global trade, global security and climate change, he is a disease. It is his maliciousness and malignancy that is eating away at the international standing and reputation of the USA.

His campaign slogan, "Make America Great Again," was not so much a promise of what he planned to do, as the challenge that will confront whomever comes after him and is responsible for cleaning up the historic mess that he will leave behind. And it will be historic in the sense that no one will have ever witnessed such a complete cluster-fuck in the entire history of the United States of America.

Or to put it another way...

covfefe