Controversial What Do You Think Of The Whole Kathy Griffin & Beheaded Trump Photo?

Hunter28

Member: Rank 3
I only wish that Donald Trump was hypothetical.
Whether it be on the domestic stage with energy issues, health care and political corruption or the international stage with global trade, global security and climate change, he is a disease. It is his maliciousness and malignancy that is eating away at the international standing and reputation of the USA.

covfefe
Energy issues: Starting Keystone pipeline is a GOOD thing. More drilling is a GOOD thing.

Health care: Anything is better than Obamacare.

Global trade: Stopping other countries from taking advantage of us is a GOOD thing.

Climate change: There is no man-made global warming. And to hurt our economy over a myth is a BAD thing.

Compared to Hillary, Trump is a Godsend!

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Energy issues: Starting Keystone pipeline is a GOOD thing. More drilling is a GOOD thing.
Wrong.

The future of energy is in renewables such as hydro, geothermal, solar, and wind. Currently, there is still room for traditional forms of energy, but they will gradually have to make way for cleaner, safer and smarter energy sources in the future.
Health care: Anything is better than Obamacare.
Wrong.

It's not perfect, but it's better than nothing.

And nothing is precisely what many American citizens will end up with if Donald Trump continues to pursue his present objectives.
Global trade: Stopping other countries from taking advantage of us is a GOOD thing.
Global trade forms an important part of maintaining and growing the economy of nearly every nation on this planet. Of course, there are obvious exceptions, such as North Korea, Syria and so forth.

Again, it's not perfect, but it's better than nothing.

And I doubt that the USA - or any other first world nation - is quite as victimized as they'd like to make out.
Climate change: There is no man-made global warming. And to hurt our economy over a myth is a BAD thing.
Wrong.

However, even supposing that there is no man-made global warming - despite what 97% of reputable scientists say - climate change is still occurring. Therefore, is it not the intelligent and logical thing to address it, despite whatever the cause might be?
Compared to Hillary, Trump is a Godsend!
Wrong.

However, if you really think that Donald Trump is a godsend, then perhaps you should be asking which god?

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
We have limited natural resources and pipelines continually have leaks that threaten the environment, but this is a good thing? Putting pre-existing conditions back into health care - which will screw people like my Autistic daughter and son who has also had behavioral issues, not to mention my wife, where being a woman is considered a pre-existing condition - is a good thing? Do you have the accumulated data to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that man made global warming is a myth (I'll wait, you can present your scientifically documented findings here)? Does doing away with global trade affect the millions of lower class folks who have to shop at Walmart because other stores are too expensive? And if he is truly a godsend, which god doesn't want millions to have healthcare, or wants the rich to continually get tax cuts for the constantly disproven belief in trickle down economics, or thinks that pussy grabbing is acceptable (that's probably the christian god, if you read the bible), or wants to continually destroy the environment?

Sorry, mate. I'm having a hard time believing that anyone can still support this guy.

Hunter28

Wrong.

The future of energy is in renewables such as hydro, geothermal, solar, and wind. Currently, there is still room for traditional forms of energy, but they will gradually have to make way for cleaner, safer and smarter energy sources in the future.

Wrong.

And nothing is precisely what many American citizens will end up with if Donald Trump continues to pursue his present objectives.

Global trade forms an important part of maintaining and growing the economy of nearly every nation on this planet. Of course, there are obvious exceptions, such as North Korea, Syria and so forth.

And I doubt that the USA - or any other first world nation - is quite as victimized as they'd like to make out.

Wrong.

However, even supposing that there is no man-made global warming - despite what 97% of reputable scientists say - climate change is still occurring. Therefore, is it not the intelligent and logical thing to address it, despite whatever the cause might be?

Wrong.

However, if you really think that Donald Trump is a godsend, then perhaps you should be asking which god?
but they will gradually have to make way for cleaner, safer and smarter energy sources in the future
Gradually is the key word there. Hillary would have went the fast track and put coal workers out of work ASAP.

but they will gradually have to make way for cleaner, safer and smarter energy sources in the future.
The key word there is gradually. Hillary would have went the fast track on coal and put many hard working Americans out of work ASAP.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

but they will gradually have to make way for cleaner, safer and smarter energy sources in the future.
Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Gradually is the key word. Hillary would have put hard working coal worker out of work ASAP.

ant-mac

Gradually is the key word there.
Moving forward gradually is quite a different concept from moving backwards - which is what Donald Trump appears to be attempting to do.
Hillary would have went the fast track and put coal workers out of work ASAP
The coal industry has had its day. It will eventually be consigned to history, which is where it belongs.

The coal jobs of yesteryear are gone forever - and they won't be coming back. Firstly, advanced automation has, is and will continue to replace many of the jobs held by Human workers - it is simply economics. Secondly, the renewable energy sector is slowly but surely beginning to dominate the energy market - it is simply economics as well. Neither of these factors can be prevented from occurring and their effects cannot be reversed. It is simply the future - so wake up and accept it.

And none of it has anything to do with Hillary.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Do we have numbers on coal workers being put out of work as opposed to how many jobs can be opened up by working on renewable energies? Again, I'll wait.

ant-mac

Do we have numbers on coal workers being put out of work as opposed to how many jobs can be opened up by working on renewable energies?

No but this will show you why coal workers were happy Trump won and not Hillary. Hillary would have even been worse than Obama.

http://beta.hotair.com/archives/2016/09/06/promise-kept-80k-coal-mining-jobs-lost-obamas-tenure/
Do you happen to have a source that is not a right-wing conservative blog?

A more centrally focused, evenly-balanced news website for reasonably neutral political views would be more believable.

Right-wing and left-wing blogs are both fairly unreliable sources for accurate and impartial information.

Hunter28

A more centrally focused, evenly-balanced news website for reasonably neutral political views would be more believable.

Right-wing and left-wing blogs are both fairly unreliable sources of accurate and impartial information.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/us-has-lost-191000-mining-jobs-september-2014

https://www.infowars.com/obama-kept-his-promise-83000-coal-jobs-lost-and-400-mines-shuttered/

http://beta.hotair.com/archives/201...ected-to-cost-us-125800-jobs-and-650-billion/

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/the-death-of-american-coal-under-obama/

ant-mac

Did you even bother to read my previous post?

Right-wing and left-wing blogs are both fairly unreliable sources of accurate and impartial information.
The four information sources you have provided are all, at best, conservative. At worse, they are right-wing, ultra conservative and - in at least one instance - very possibly mentally unstable.

Do you have any information sources that are middle-of-the-road? Neither right-wing or left-wing? An information source that can provide an accurate and politically neutral perspective on the issue?

Hunter28

Did you even bother to read my previous post?

The four information sources you have provided are all, at best, conservative. At worse, they are right-wing, ultra conservative and - in at least one instance - very possibly mentally unstable.

Do you have any information sources that are middle-of-the-road? Neither right-wing or left-wing? An information source that can provide an accurate and politically neutral perspective on the issue?
Hows this for a source? Obama: "Under my plan electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.”

Obama: “If somebody wants to build a coal-fired power plant, they can. It’s just that it will bankrupt them”

ant-mac

Hows this for a source?
You have not provided a source.

You have merely provided two random quotes whose authenticity you have done nothing to substantiate.
Obama: "Under my plan electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.”
Authenticity?

Context?
Obama: “If somebody wants to build a coal-fired power plant, they can. It’s just that it will bankrupt them”
Authenticity?

Context?

In any case, that seems to be quite a reasonable point to make, considering the current trend in the energy market. As I've previously indicated, renewable energy is the future. This has nothing to do with Obama, Clinton or Trump. It's simply a case of good business sense and a pursuit of the almighty dollar.

Heeeeey

Member: Rank 2
View attachment 1593
http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/30/kathy-griffin-beheads-donald-trump-photo-tyler-shields/
The Apology
http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/30/kathy-griffin-apology-video-donald-trump-beheading-photo/

I can't believe she did it, but she is claiming it's freedom of speech. I remember there were many folks pissed off about Obama getting into the white house. People were so mad that there was signs reading "Hang in there Obama" and had nooses on them. Some even went so far as having dummies with Obama masks hanging by the neck. In those cases they were deemed as freedom of speech. Now, remember burning, walking on, and spitting on the American flag is also considered freedom of speech.

Where I stand on this issue is this...... What a complete jackass! Where are people's brains at now of days? This is not funny! Don't comedians/celebrities think things through anymore?

Normally, I like to post funny politics stuff, informative, or history related. This story, has been blowing up my twitter feed.

BTW If you guys find the photo disgusting or offensive I will remove it.
I think she's a good symbol of the people she represents---psychotic Trump haters.