Fun What Makes You Happy?

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
Thanks for the DBs!
You worked pretty hard for them Hawk so they were well deserved! Besides, the "penny-spring" bike video was priceless!

And hey.... you didn't compare me to a screen door on a sub and I know some out there,( although on this site, thank goodness I'm safe!) who might want to! :emoji_yum:

:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer: Here, have some Dancing Chins! (my chins literally rule my world so they might as well infiltrate yours too!):emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_chipmunk: I know, I know, looks like a squirrel.... is actually (for my purposes) a chin

duzit

Member: Rank 6
I have had a good day today, on two fronts and this is why. #1: I upgraded my cable service from Time Warner to Spectrum to include my landline telephone service & got to keep my phone#. This will save me at least $54.00+ a month that I was paying AT&T for just landline service. I need to make frequent calls that was considered a toll call plus a minute to minute charge with AT & T. This was really adding to my AT&T monthly phone bill. With Spectrum, I have unlimited calling anywhere. #2: To get this phone upgrade, Spectrum also upgraded the speed of the internet & my basic cable TV coverage. What I'm so very excited about is that now I get TV channels that I'm really interested in, one being BBCA which means I can now watch Doctor Who along with the rest of you DW addicts. I do realize this DW season is coming to an end, but some of the old episodes are "on demand", so I can catch up. Also, there are some "free" on demand movies. Soooo, my home entertainment world has just enlarged. I'm a happy camper...:emoji_dancer::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers:

Hunter28

Member: Rank 3
Two thing come to mind. I saw this old lady struggling to get her shopping cart to her car. I hurried up and put my stuff in my car and ran over to help her load her stuff. When I got everything in she smiled and thanked me. Then she said I will be saving you a seat in heaven. Made my day.

I ride my bike every day and go past a retired couple and they always say hi and ask how I am doing. One day I was riding and here they come on brand new bikes. As they went by one of them said seeing me ride all the time inspired them to get bikes and start riding. Made me feel good.

Hunter28

Member: Rank 3
A quiet cup of coffee in a nice, quaint pub, while I read my kindle, or a handy paperback, is always nice. :emoji_alien:
A little different for me. When the weather is good I really like to go sit at a table we have by our fire pit outside and have my coffee. Just sit there drinking coffee, relaxing and planning my day.