Fun Whoever Posts Last Wins!

duzit

Member: Rank 6
@High Plains Drifter
Ha,ha,ha
I always wanted a Tribble. How old is he/she? What kind of attack training does Fluffy have? Should we be very afraid of posting again? Maybe you have won. Oh, but wait! We have cookies, does Fluffy like cookies?

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
@High Plains Drifter
Ha,ha,ha
I always wanted a Tribble. How old is he/she? What kind of attack training does Fluffy have? Should we be very afraid of posting again? Maybe you have won. Oh, but wait! We have cookies, does Fluffy like cookies?
He's about 2 years now. I sent the little guy to the Jedi Academy when I noticed him able to use the force. The little guy is pretty handy with a red lightsaber now. Nope, Fluff's on a diet.

duzit

I'm not sure what could surpass having a Jedi trained Tribble, but we're not done with this
thread just yet. So, watch out Fluffy here we come.:emoji_alien::emoji_ghost::emoji_japanese_goblin::emoji_poop::emoji_rage::emoji_vulcan::emoji_pouting_cat::emoji_guardsman::emoji_blowfish::emoji_space_invader:

duzit

OMG, such talent!!! My eyes are still tearing from laughing.
I think I am throwing in the towel and officially declaring
you the "Grand Winner"

:emoji_crown::emoji_boom::emoji_prince::emoji_champagne_glass::emoji_medal::emoji_trophy::emoji_military_medal:

duzit

Well, I guess we'll see how many posts in a thread after all! R we allowed 2 post anything we want? :emoji_dancer:
I never did read any rules to this particular game, except to be last. :emoji_hugging:

@ant-mac