Fun Whoever Posts Last Wins!

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
Janice, the hippie bass player
OK, if I'm honest, I'll always give kudos to the chic with the great haircut who doesn't put her make-up on with a trowel out of a fishing/tackle box (and I've seen that happen, I really have... real life and everything!.... and people thought Tammy Faye Bakker was bad! Urrrrggggghhhhh!)

:emoji_boot: :emoji_guitar: :emoji_microphone: :emoji_clap:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
OK, if I'm honest, I'll always give kudos to the chic with the great haircut who doesn't put her make-up on with a trowel out of a fishing/tackle box (and I've seen that happen, I really have... real life and everything!.... and people thought Tammy Faye Bakker was bad! Urrrrggggghhhhh!)

:emoji_boot: :emoji_guitar: :emoji_microphone: :emoji_clap:
Where make-up is concerned, I've always been of the opinion that less is more. It should enhance your appearance, not obliterate it.

Of course, as a mere male with a healthy libido - but questionable morals - I'm not entirely immune to the style of make-up that is sometimes employed by ladies with a certain reputation.

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
We don't all just suck...

Some of us blow too.
And some of us can do it simultaneously ! You do realize that every time you hit me with a particularly fun "challenge", that I am forced (oh the pain of it all!) to rise to that challenge don't you?!..... and that us WNW regard that as the most fun of all!
:emoji_laughing: :emoji_eyes: :emoji_information_desk_person: :emoji_kiss: and now here are the requisite dancing bunnies all for your very own self! :emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers: :emoji_hugging:

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
Pussy Galore
So my Mom and Dad went to that movie upon release and she, working on a BS and nursing degrees simultaneously, while also being a PK (preacher's kid), waited until the theater had gone completely silent....and chose that moment to ask: "What's so funny about Pussy Galore?! Because she really didn't get it at all! Pretty sure Dad just climbed under his chair and said he'd explain it later!!!!

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
you have a edit button to add any other lost info to reduce losing.
For which I think I need to apologize as it was never my intent to be disrespectful only "funny".... for which I failed quite miserably. And I also wasn't paying attention to the fact that I was over-posting. I just punched my "alert" button and started responding. So, quite sincerely, apologies all around and I was really never as into the whole winning thing as I was into the fun of it all. I'll go back into my corner now and give myself a time-out to think about my behavior! Also, you need to remember that there are a lot of tech things I'm still sadly lacking in. So I'll have to do some studying in "my time out" as well.

My bad, my friend. I hope you know I would never intentionally break rules or diss other members. Specially not you!

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
For which I think I need to apologize as it was never my intent to be disrespectful only "funny".... for which I failed quite miserably. And I also wasn't paying attention to the fact that I was over-posting. I just punched my "alert" button and started responding. So, quite sincerely, apologies all around and I was really never as into the whole winning thing as I was into the fun of it all. I'll go back into my corner now and give myself a time-out to think about my behavior! Also, you need to remember that there are a lot of tech things I'm still sadly lacking in. So I'll have to do some studying in "my time out" as well.

My bad, my friend. I hope you know I would never intentionally break rules or diss other members. Specially not you!
I forgot to include
to that sentence since I thought it would be an obvious one. But no worries, you're still not winning with all that either.