Fun Whoever Posts Last Wins!

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
I would asume a few will not know what that last one means, so that's ok...

That one is a very oldskool game we used to have amongst friends and the basic idea is that you weren't allowed to look at that when someone would make that circle with their hands and if you do you would get punched in the shoulder.

2 rules only... The first was that you weren't allowed to do this at eye height and the second one was if you were fast enough to put your finger in that circle then you can punch the one that tried to trick you into looking at it

This all was like a good 20 years ago, so yeah, kinda old today I guess.

TheSowIsMine

What an excellent day for an exorcism
VIP
It hurts you might think I wouldn't know that! :emoji_hugging: It broke my heart when we lost him and seeing your Avatar for the first time here just gave me an ear-to-ear grin! So thanks for that. I'l be carrying that moment around with me for awhile to come as a precious (if unknown) gift that came just from you.
Don't worry, I didn't think you wouldn't know, it was more of a reassurance :emoji_blush: I might change my avatar a lot, but I have a lot of Bowie avatars:emoji_wink:

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
Nothing wrong with maintaining a healthy supply of avatars.
Riiiiiight!..... As you can see, I have one (count'em one) picture of myself which was taken as a "selfie" by my cousin while the two of us were out celebrating my birthday one night. She emailed it to me, which gave me access to actually doing something with it, upon which I learned how to play with my "iPhoto" program on my MacBook (which has since become a MacBook Air) so, in POF, I really do only have one avatar. Until I learn how to "clip,"crop", "mix", "mold", "spindle", "fold" and "mutilate" another picture or something even more dramatic and ridiculous!... For those of you who were dying of curiosity that is!

:emoji_kiss: :emoji_dancer:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Well, I have several dozen, both in the form of art and of photographs - and some that are a mixture of both.

After all, you never know what might come in handy.