Fun Wine!

duzit

Member: Rank 6
Thursday, May 25 National Wine Day 2017 in United States of America

My fellow wine lovers, let us celebrate the day and drink our favorite vino. As if we needed an excuse...:emoji_blush:

Enjoy with me, some quotes while I pour myself a glass of my favorite:

“Beer is made by men, wine by God.” ― Martin Luther
"Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle.” ― Paulo Coelho, Brida
"Life's too short to drink cheap wine...” ― Cliff Hakim
“True love is like wine, it gets stronger with age.” ― Farid F. Ibrahim
"Wine makes daily living easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance." - Benjamin Franklin

This one is particularly close to my heart, as it's on my inner left wrist. We jazzed it up with color, it's my fav!

Last edited by a moderator:

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I certainly won't turn down a good Merlot. However, given the chance, I will jump at a delicious Cabernet Sauvignon. I'm also quite fond of Pinot Noir. I have also found a taste for ice wines, although I will typically lean more toward a red.

I was joking with some friends a while back about how I live in an area where people will spend serious money on a bottle of whisky or craft beer, but no one will spend more that a few bucks on a bottle of wine. The folks around here mostly go for locally made "table wines", which are not much more than grape juice with alcohol. My parents ensured I had a much more refined palette.