Fun Your Top 5 TV Shows of All Time!

duzit

Member: Rank 6
Well, I suppose it's good that there's an Aussie TV show out there that's popular with an international audience.

Besides NEIGHBOURS, that is.
It's a really good, although a little campy, murder mystery series. The clothing, cars and sets are painstakingly true to the time period. Netflix is streaming it. You should check it out◆◆◆♡♡♡

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
It was on one of the ABC network channels in Australia. It was actually made by the ABC. I occasionally caught a few moments here and there, which was more than enough for me. I enjoy TV shows like POIROT and MIDSUMMER MURDERS, but I tend to keep clear of most Australian TV shows of that genre.

In fact, I tend to keep clear of most Australian TV shows - with a few exceptions.

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
OMG, yes, you may just do her in with Miss F ' s escapades and the trips to the boudoir◆◆◆♡♡♡
Tooooo true GF, but I am continually amazed at how much she's mellowed at her age aaannnnnnd that we've hit on some "girl talk" I would never have thought possible... ever... given that her Dad and her Bro were Lutheran Ministers! So I'm going to cross my fingers and skip the ones I know are seriously racy and we'll take it from there! :emoji_dancer: :emoji_kiss:

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
an Aussie TV show out there that's popular with an international audience
Generally speaking, MFMM is one of the most popular shows out there and is gaining numbers all over the place. It got started as Downton Abbey was on it's way to taking over the whole world (because, it actually did almost do that) and kept picking up #s because it outlasted DA but only by a couple seasons... so it's hard to know where it's at right now.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Today it is....

DOCTOR WHO (1963-89)
BLAKE'S 7
STAR TREK TNG
STAR TREK TOS
SPACE 1999
(Although many, many other cult shows vying for fifth place! Mostly shows of yesteryear though!)

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Today it is....

DOCTOR WHO (1963-89)
BLAKE'S 7
STAR TREK TNG
STAR TREK TOS
SPACE 1999
(Although many, many other cult shows vying for fifth place! Mostly shows of yesteryear though!)

Cheating, but just some of those shows.......

QUATERMASS (1979)
HAMMER HOUSE OF HORROR (1980)
THE TWILIGHT ZONE (original)
STEPTOE AND SON
FAWLTY TOWERS
TERRY AND JUNE (Yes, seriously)
HANCOCK'S HALF HOUR
BEASTS (1976)

johnnybear

I was thinking of giving Beasts another go after I've finished with The Prisoner funnily enough! Nothing beats the first episode, Baby! Well maybe Marriane Morris in the second episode, perhaps?
JB

johnnybear

Dummy was great when I first saw it back in 77 but Baby has always chilled me to the bone at the ending and doesn't Joyce Barnaby look so gorgeous as a youngster?
JB