Fun AMUSEMENT - DOCTOR WHO Quotations

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Doctor: I think it's time to find your Achilles heel, or should I say, “flipper”. - TIMELASH.

ant-mac

Doctor: A knight of the Grand Order Of Oberon! Only I would be stupid enough to attack such a person! - REVELATION OF THE DALEKS.

ant-mac

Doctor: Planets come and go. Stars perish. Matter disperses, coalesces, forms into other patterns, other worlds. Nothing can be eternal. - THE TRIAL OF A TIME LORD: THE MYSTERIOUS PLANET.

ant-mac

Doctor: This is a situation that requires tact and finesse. Fortunately, I am blessed with both. - THE TRIAL OF A TIME LORD: TERROR OF THE VERVOIDS.

ant-mac

Doctor: In all my travelling throughout the Universe, I have battled against evil, against power-mad conspirators. I should have stayed here. The oldest civilisation - decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans, Cybermen - they're still in the nursery compared to us. Ten million years of absolute power. That's what it takes to be really corrupt. - THE TRIAL OF A TIME LORD: THE ULTIMATE FOE.

ant-mac

Doctor: Well Kangs, I must say, there's no place like home... and this is no place like home. - PARADISE TOWERS.

ant-mac

Doctor: Think about me when you're living your life one day after another, all in a neat pattern. Think about the homeless traveller and his old police box, with his days like crazy paving. - DRAGONFIRE.

ant-mac

Doctor: Every great decision creates ripples, like a huge boulder dropped in a lake. The ripples merge and rebound off the banks in unforeseeable ways. The heavier the decision, the larger the waves, the more uncertain the consequences. - REMEMBRANCE OF THE DALEKS.

ant-mac

Doctor: Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way or another. - THE GREATEST SHOW IN THE GALAXY.

ant-mac

Doctor: All over the world fools are poised, ready to let death fly. Machines of death, Morgaine, screaming from above. Light brighter than the sun. Not a war between armies, nor a war between nations, but just death. Death gone mad! A child looks up into the sky, his eyes turn to cinders. No more tears, only ashes. Is this honour? Is this war? Are these the weapons you would use? - BATTLEFIELD.

ant-mac

Doctor: The dawn of time, the beginning of all beginnings. Two forces, only good and evil. Then chaos. Time is born, matter, space. The Universe cries out like a newborn. The forces shatter as the Universe explodes outwards. Only echoes remain, yet somehow, somehow the evil force survives... an intelligence of pure evil. - THE CURSE OF FENRIC.

ant-mac

Doctor: There are worlds out there where the sky is burning and the sea's asleep and the rivers dream - people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do. - SURVIVAL.