Fun AMUSEMENT - DOCTOR WHO Quotations

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
Doctor: "Allow me to congratulate you, sir. You have the most totally closed mind that I've ever encountered." - FRONTIER IN SPACE

The Seeker

Doctor: The power cable generated an electrical field and confused their tiny metal minds. You might almost say they've had a complete metal breakdown. - THE TOMB OF THE CYBERMEN

The Seeker

Doctor: Hey. Do you mind if I tell you a story? One you might not have heard. All the elements in your body were forged many many millions of years ago in the heart of a faraway star that exploded and died. That explosion scattered those elements across the desolations of deep space. After so, so many millions of years, these elements came together to form new stars and new planets. And on and on it went. The elements came together and burst apart, forming shoes and ships and sealing wax and cabbages and kings. Until, eventually, they came together to make you. You are unique in the universe. There is only one Merry Galel. And there will never be another. Getting rid of that existence isn’t a sacrifice, it’s a waste! - RINGS OF AKHATEN

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Doctor: That is the dematerializing control and that, over yonder, is the horizontal hold. Up there is the scanner, those are the doors, that is a chair with a panda on it. Sheer poetry, dear boy! Now please stop bothering me. - THE TIME MEDDLER.

Elessar

Member: Rank 2
Doctor: "If I always told you the truth, I wouldn't need you to trust me." - in The Big Bang

How fun it would be to have a friend like the Doctor. I can swear some of his musings come out of deep philosophy books. (Not the one I quoted)

The Seeker

I would love to have a friend like the Doctor. Not just like the Doctor, the Doctor himself! Preferably one of my two favorites, being the third and the twelfth.

Liz Shaw: Alien invaders? Little blue men with three heads? - SPEARHEAD FROM SPACE

The Seeker

Donna: Don't get all chippy with me, Vera Duckworth. Pop your clogs on and go feed whippets! - TURN LEFT

ant-mac

Jeff Garvey: I remember now. I must... I must kill... I must kill... I must kill. - MISSION TO THE UNKNOWN.

The Seeker

Capt. Yates: I see. So all we've got to deal with is something which is either too small to see or thirty feet tall, can incinerate you or freeze you to death, turn stone images into homicidal monsters and looks like the devil. - THE DAEMONS

ant-mac

Doctor: Well, I think with all eternity to choose from, I did rather well to get us back to Earth. - THE MYTH MAKERS.

michaellevenson

Member: Rank 8
Doctor: You're a very beautiful woman probably CITY OF DEATH
Doctor: You know you're the classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of brain ROBOTS OF DEATH.

ant-mac

Doctor: I am a citizen of the universe - and a gentleman to boot! - THE DALEKS’ MASTER PLAN.

ant-mac

Doctor: My dear Steven, history sometimes gives us a terrible shock and that is because we don't quite fully understand. Why should we? After all, we're too small to realise its final pattern. Therefore, don't try and judge it from where you stand. I was right to do as I did. Yes, that I firmly believe. Steven... Even after all this time, he cannot understand. I dare not change the course of history. Well, at least I taught him to take some precautions - he did remember to look at the scanner before he opened the doors. And now, they're all gone. All gone. None of them could understand. Not even my little Susan. Or Vicki. And as for Barbara and Chatterton — Chesterton — they were all too impatient to get back to their own time. And now, Steven. Perhaps I should go home. Back to my own planet. But I can't... I can't... - THE MASSACRE.

ant-mac

Doctor: Oppose you! Indeed I am going to oppose you - just as in the same way that I oppose the Daleks, or any other menace to common humanity! - THE SAVAGES.

ant-mac

Doctor: I can feel it... it's got something... sort of powerful... it's... Look at my skin! Look at that! I've got that prickling sensation. The... sensation again... the same... just as I had when I fought the Daleks... those Daleks were near! - THE WAR MACHINES.

The Seeker

Doctor: Look, without the Tardis I feel rather lost. A stranger in a foreign land. A shipwrecked mariner. - INFERNO