Fun AMUSEMENT - DOCTOR WHO Quotations

Gavin

Member: Rank 6
VIP
Doctor: An unintelligent enemy is far less dangerous than an intelligent one, Jamie. Just act stupid. Do you think you can manage that? - THE DOMINATORS

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Doctor: Well, there is a way of getting it off the planet without it doing any harm to any of us at all… - THE DOMINATORS.

ant-mac

Doctor: Sausages! Man will become like a string of sausages - all the same! - THE MIND ROBBER.

ant-mac

Doctor: Oh... the TARDIS... well that's no problem. It's orbiting Lobos, Milo's home planet, in one of the beacon sections. - THE SPACE PIRATES.

ant-mac

Doctor: No, no, no, I never said that! But I maintain I have the right to decide what I look like! It could be very important on the Earth. People on Earth attach a very great deal of importance… Is this some sort of joke? No, I refuse to be treated in... What are you doing? No…! Stop! You're making me giddy! No, you can't do this to me! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! - THE WAR GAMES.

Gavin

VIP
The Doctor: All right, all right, I suppose you want to see my pass? Yes, well, I haven't got one. And I'm not going to tell you my name, either. Now you just tell Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart that I want to see him. Well, don't just stand there arguing with me, man! Get on with it! - SPEARHEAD FROM SPACE

Gavin

VIP
The Doctor: My dear Miss Shaw, I never report myself anywhere, particularly not forthwith. - THE SILURIANS

ant-mac

Doctor: I'm beginning to lose confidence for the first time in my life - and that covers several thousand years. - THE SILURIANS.

ant-mac

Doctor: I don't know what came down in Recovery 7, but it certainly wasn't Human! - THE AMBASSADORS OF DEATH.

ant-mac

Doctor: You know Jo, I sometimes think that military intelligence is a contradiction in terms. - TERROR OF THE AUTONS.

ant-mac

Doctor: People who talk about infallibility are usually on very shaky ground. - THE MIND OF EVIL.

ant-mac

Doctor: Well, I'm not here, don't worry. Well... That is, in the sense, I am here, but, er... you are not there. It's a bit difficult to explain, really... - DAY OF THE DALEKS.