Fun AMUSEMENT - DOCTOR WHO Quotations

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
Doc Holliday: You kill a guy out of sheer professional ethics, and then you've got three of his brothers chasin' after you to leave at once. That makes me real angry! - THE GUNFIGHTERS

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Doctor: Renewed? Have I? That's it, I've been renewed. It's part of the TARDIS. Without it I couldn't survive. - THE POWER OF THE DALEKS.

The Seeker

Professor Krimpton: I'm human! There's nothing more important than human life. Machines cannot govern man! - THE WAR MACHINES

It was sad how he died with such little fanfare.

The Seeker

Clive Finch: The Doctor is a legend woven throughout history. When disaster comes he's there. He brings a storm in his wake and he has only one constant companion ... Death. - ROSE

ant-mac

Doctor: You disappoint me, Professor. I didn't think that a man of science needed the backing of thugs! - THE UNDERWATER MENACE.

ant-mac

Doctor: There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things. Things that act against everything we believe in. They must be fought. - THE MOONBASE.

ant-mac

Doctor: Well, in view of the facts that I’ve already presented - the ray gun, this pen and one or two other things - I think we’re dealing with people who are not from this planet. - THE FACELESS ONES.

ant-mac

Doctor: I am not a student of human nature. I am a professor of a far wider academy of which human nature is merely a part. - THE EVIL OF THE DALEKS.

ant-mac

Doctor: The best thing about a machine that makes sense is you can very easily make it turn out nonsense. - THE TOMB OF THE CYBERMEN.

ant-mac

Doctor: People spend all their time making nice things and then other people come along and break them! - THE ENEMY OF THE WORLD.

ant-mac

Doctor: Well I wish I could give you a precise answer. Perhaps the best way to describe it is a sort of formless, shapeless thing, floating about in space like a cloud of mist only with a mind and will. - THE WEB OF FEAR.

ant-mac

Doctor: If you don't mind my saying so, Mister Van Lutyens, I think this is a very bad idea of yours. You don't know what you're up against. - FURY FROM THE DEEP.

ant-mac

Doctor: Logic, my dear Zoe, merely enables one to be wrong with authority. - THE WHEEL IN SPACE.